My last Corona...the end of an era!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I love cherry wheat. I'd drink a boston lager with my dinner, then a cherry wheat with my ice cream afterward. lol

Hell, I've liked every sam adams I've tried except the coffee flavored kind. Forget what it's called.

Musta had a bad batch. I liked it.

I've had cherry wheat for 3-4 months now and I've yet to try it. I keep telling myself to remember to grab a bottle or 2 on my way out. I keep forgetting.

free beer y0

Lucky. Indiana prohibits the sale of any and all alcohol on sundays. period.

No bars, and no liqour stores are open. Grocery stores are forced to rope off the alcohol sections.

mass was like that up until 2 years ago i think.

Miller - sulphate pumped headache beer. 3/10
Fosters - Australian for beer, English for water - 3/10
Becks - meh..not as bad as some, not great - 4/10
Worstiener(sp) - "Imported from germany cause lifes to short to drink cheap beer" - 9/10
Samuel Adams - can't beat that taste, this stuff is great - 10/10
henikin(sp) - meh..it's alright, not bad, pretty good - 6/10
Guiness - oh yea...this shit is good, and a complete food group lol - 10/10

yea..I'm 17...my folks lemmie drink some times, thats about all I've had.

Miller - sulphate pumped headache beer. 3/10
Fosters - Australian for beer, English for water - 3/10
Becks - meh..not as bad as some, not great - 4/10
Worstiener(sp) - "Imported from germany cause lifes to short to drink cheap beer" - 9/10
Samuel Adams - can't beat that taste, this stuff is great - 10/10
henikin(sp) - meh..it's alright, not bad, pretty good - 6/10
Guiness - oh yea...this shit is good, and a complete food group lol - 10/10

yea..I'm 17...my folks lemmie drink some times, thats about all I've had.
For 17 you have good taste. But you must also realize that while Fosters doesn't taste great, it gets the job done and then some. It's a cheap, get fucked up beer, which if you become a poor college student is the beer you appreciate the most.

I'm sooooo glad I got out of the reddog era, but what was worst was the icehouse era....

When I was going thru college, they had mispriced a 30 pack of icehouse at the place I bought it for the longest time...I was getting 30 packs of the crap for $7.....:ph34r: I think I bought as much as I could, and stored them until they cought on that they had it mis-priced. it was about a 1/2 year before they relized their mistake..:D

whats wrong with ice house..i like it

Icehouse blows.

Henry Weinhard's hefeweizen or Fat tire for me. On a domestic binge, I'm all about the bud select.

get shithoused with icehouse. Icehouse is great if you have already been drinking and plan to get blackout-drunk

bud select?? is there even any beer in that? :D

Back