my latest and greatest idea yet....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
Just had my latest bright idea and was going to im brian on aim to get his blessing (in case he might delete this thread....) ...but since he isn't online juuuust yet, and I doubt I will get a chance to talk to him tonite....

I'm going ahead with this anyways, and if he doesn't like it....sue me.

I would like to offer any hondaswap.com member who has OVER 25 posts (to avoid spammers) free webspage for their personal pages, multimedia uploads and whatever else.

I'm willing to give you 3 free pages.

Terms and conditions:

1. Nothing illegal and/or immoral

2. Nothing that will majorly suck bandwith from my site on a monthly basis (unless otherwise agreed upon)

3. You must design your own page(s). Don't know how? Get with the times, it's 2004, you should at least know simple html, or how to half-assed run dreamweaver.

4. All content matter is first subject to approval by me (as long as it follows rule #1, it's ok in my book)

5. I can delete your webpages at a moment's notice without any legal repercussion. (legalese to cover my ass)

6. This is a FREEBIE and as such you should follow the old adage "you get what you pay for" and take it to heart.

7. This free offer does NOT constitute a legal and/or binding contract. You would have better luck at redeeming pepsi bottle caps at your local 7-11 for 1/20 of .01 than you would by suing me. It is just a way of me giving back to people who can't afford, or whatever. "CHARITY"...if you will.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just covering my ass, and as long as everyone plays fair, everything will be coo coo.

I'm locked into my website contract for 3 years.

and finally, I upload all material to the webpages, you will not get any user/login/admin priveledges. I will add a counter to your webpage if requested.

Just a way for you to get whatever it is you have to say to the world online in a fast, free, fun way.

:D

i have no issue with it... its your server... and really has nothing to do with me at all. lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 4 2004, 01:39 AM
i have no issue with it... its your server... and really has nothing to do with me at all.  lol

:yes:

Back