My latest "Mod": A black leather shift knob with a Big

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

confusatron

Jesus I love this thing. Bought it from Pep Boys today for the ridiculous price of $23. And I friggin love it! It feels so much better than the stock plastic one I was using that I scrapped from the junkyard over the summer. Man it's so much nicer shifting with a nice fat knob than a little tiny one. And I've heard stories that a bigger shift knob gives you .0009 horsepower at the wheels! :laugh:

it's not necessary to start a new thread every time you any little thing to your car. i'm not trying to be harsh at all, but this thread as well as a couple other of yours that i've seen, are worthless. for the better of the forums, please don't start a thread unless you have a legitimate question or are posting something useful to the community... your new "big black" shift knob from pep boys doesn’t qualify.

Quoted post[/post]]
it's not necessary to start a new thread every time you any little thing to your car. i'm not trying to be harsh at all, but this thread as well as a couple other of yours that i've seen, are worthless. for the better of the forums, please don't start a thread unless you have a legitimate question or are posting something useful to the community... your new "big black" shift knob from pep boys doesn’t qualify.

Dude... Fuck off. If you don't like his threads, don't read em. Seriously.

Quoted post[/post]]
:laugh:

Chill out everyone... if he's made a mod to his car- no matter how small- and he's happy with it, he's free to post about it. I think it's great. It may not be a performance mod or something that makes a huge deal to you, but if you don't care for it- just ignore it. He's free to post, and you're free not to post.

Quoted post[/post]]
Chill out everyone... if he's made a mod to his car- no matter how small- and he's happy with it, he's free to post about it. I think it's great. It may not be a performance mod or something that makes a huge deal to you, but if you don't care for it- just ignore it. He's free to post, and you're free not to post.
:werd:

Wow quite a few own3d flags in here.
Congrats dude!
I switched my shift knob to a prelude shift knob to get away from the small snake head civic piece of garbage, that makes you feel like you're driving a 92 4spd corolla :cry:
The feeling will become normal, so when you want to remind yourself, hold your old shiftknob in your hand, and say "ewww".
I support your right for freedom of post. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Wow quite a few own3d flags in here.
Congrats dude!
I switched my shift knob to a prelude shift knob to get away from the small snake head civic piece of garbage, that makes you feel like you're driving a 92 4spd corolla :cry:
The feeling will become normal, so when you want to remind yourself, hold your old shiftknob in your hand, and say "ewww".
I support your right for freedom of post. :)
hey back the fuck off, yea my corolla knob sucks, but it works just fine :p seriously though, my 3 foot tall shifter with the tiny brown shift knob blows

gotta love the cheapie pep boys shifters, i was given mine for free, its a fakie carbon fiber, i really don't care, its a nob either way, i'm not picky, i even have a fakie carbon steering wheel too, but i'd rather have the air bag just in case :laugh:

my .000009 hp shifter :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]

haha kyle - the nazi.

Heil!

Quoted post[/post]]

ROFL.

Quoted post[/post]]
It's people like you that make me realize why some animals eat their young.
sig worth :worthy:

but when i bought my car(93 civic hatch) i brought with me a 86 civic wagon 4x4 shift knob from my first car and its been there ever since and its the best one in the world. but when the 93 lude comes back im puttin the stocker back on cuz that big chunk feels good in the hand

Back