1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My letter of Complaint

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Dustin_m, May 20, 2004.

1. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

Alright I'm not sure if anyone remembers but a while back i was complaining about my new manager that we got at Jiffy Lube. i was saying how he rips people off and is an asshole and stuff. The common response was "turn his ass in", so now that i just quit today, and I am going to boot camp on June 14, I decided to take some action. Now he cant retaliate cause i no longer work there. I just emailed a letter to the Human Relations department of Jiffy Lube, Intl. and the lady told me that it would immediately be forwarded to the CA representative and he could be in touch with me as soon as tommorrow. :lol: :lol: I cant wait to see this fucker get fired.

here's the letter:

:cliffs: Read the letter lazy ass!!

The format i sent is a lot better, its the professional letter templat in Word, but the format doesn't show on here.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  2. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

Good stuff I would never EVER take my car or let my gf or wife "if I had one" take their cars to a jiffy lube or other place like it

bah they can kiss my ass!

3. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

I never had been to one until i worked there, now i know why i didnt like them. Some are really honest, but you can never tell. Our old manager was dead honest and would not scam a customer, so i liked working for him.

4. Airjockie

Airjockie Watanabe Whore!!!

Foreward this post to the local news...... :ph34r:

5. slohnda

slohnda Senior Member

wow, he wanted you guys to push the business services? and he wasnt pleased when you didnt meet a quota? i cant believe this guy. that is ridiculous.

:roll:

6. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

If i am right, you were being sarcastic. well, yeah its all good to post up a quota that should be met, but he would tell people some bullshit stories and stuff to make them think they have to get stuff done. Also, It's very much against companie policy to show customers fluid samples, or talk to them once they are in the waiting room, both of which he still required us to do.

7. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

so...

anyone think this is enough stuff to get this prick fired? I also have a few more things to let them know once they call me back.

8. MugenCRX

MugenCRX Senior Member

......He's goin down......

9. Tonyd0821

Tonyd0821 Banned

:ph34r: :D

10. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

That will be my next step along with contacting the EEOC, if they don't take any action by the time i get back from boot camp. I jsut was on the EEOC website and saw that soem girl was just awarded 2.2 million from Outback steakhouse just because she was getting paid less than a male employee that carried the same position and had i guess been there the same amount of time.

i swear i will get them to file a suit against Jiffy lube for harassing me about everything, plus not letting me take a military leave, I'm sure i could get a little cash atleast..

11. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Good letter. :thumbsup: Let us know what happens!

12. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

Yeah, ill let everyone know what happens. Tommorrow i am leaving to go up north for 2 weeks, so i dont know how often i'll post. tehn i'll be back here in San Diego for a week before i go to boot camp.

13. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

Get your friend or fellow coworker to file a similar complaint. THat will verify that you are not just some disgruntled lazy employee. By the way, very professional writing. It was well thought out. :moon: :moon: to jiffy lube. Those places suck, but there are some honest businesses out there. I just take the time to do my own maintenance, because I am cheap, and don't want to pay someone to half ass a job I can do myself. :D

14. Frankie P.

Frankie P. Senior Member

I think that it was a great letter, if he doesn't get fired from that I would say go up to somebody hire EEOC, as you say. Another letter would be good too.

15. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

I just spoke with the lady at Human resources,and she got the letter and forwarded it to the investigators. She said she was glad i spoke up and that this is a big problem, so by the sound of our convo, he will probably get fired.

16. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

17. Frankie P.

Frankie P. Senior Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted