My lil gas saver

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

capricefrk013

is waiting for summer
This is my new car since I sold the Caprice. '91 Civic. Lots of mods to go with this one still.

DSC02435-1.jpg

DSC02439.jpg

DSC02436.jpg

DSC02437.jpg

'92 B18A1 Swap
DSC02432.jpg

DSC02433.jpg

DSC02434.jpg

Little Brembos
DSC02440.jpg

Wow, that's clean man. Nice ride. Needs a drop though :) Also not a big fan of the giant wheels, I prefer 14s or 15s on the EF's.

Thanx. It will be getting a drop as soon as the rear camber & toe kit show up. Skunk2 Pro street full coilovers are what will be going on this. Im really picky with my wheels, these were the only one's that I liked and they came 17"+. I too wanted 15's but I didnt see any I liked. Im still searching tho.

How much did those wheels cost? Are they actually CompTech brand?

Sorry for the dissappointment but they are not Comptech. I have a friend that works in the parts department of a local Honda dealership. I wanted 2 find some OEM honda sticker or centercap that would fit these and none would so he gave me Comptech stickers to replace the original badge on the centercaps. They fit perfect. The wheels only cost me $339. Great deal IMO for some good looking wheels.

POSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Nah, J/K :D

They look good either way. The sticker could have fooled me...

I traded a 96 Honda XR250R dirt bike + $300. I didnt have much time 2 ride anymore & he wanted a dirt bike & I wanted a civic to build. This one was already swapped so I traded.

how much is the bike worth? i don't know much about dirt bikes. if it's under $2000, you got a pretty good deal.

how much is the bike worth? i don't know much about dirt bikes. if it's under $2000, you got a pretty good deal.

I paid $1500 for the bike about 5-6 years ago. So if you think about there wear n tear of the bike and how much they get beat up jumping it dropping em etc. I thought it was a good deal.

you got a great deal. congrats on the fun little commuter.

Back