my ls/vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brasilianstreet

i am looking headers and nology hot wires . im not sure which headers i should get like what brand and for the nology hot wires i need them for a civic dohc vtec right? because i got a civic vtec head and the block i got is ls so the headers will have to be for integra ls ?

well it is gonna be a header because it is a 4 cyl so there is only one therefor its singular ;) but anyway besides that no you are gonna want a header for a civic dohc vtec just like the plug wires...the header bolts to the head in place of the exhaust manifold

greddy makes a nice header, as do alot of companies...do a little research and also i wouldnt use nology wires because i think they are way overpriced i would use msd wires if it were my choise with some bosch platinum plugs

thats great thankz for the help yea im goona go with the msd wires and bosch plat. plugs and as for the headers greddy you said is good what about dc sports. ah dont worry about it ill do my research.

a JDM ITR 4-1 headertech or comptech make good exhaust manifolds, as far as plugs\wires the stock ones are fine unless you running some crazy turbo setup.

HeaderTech, SMSP, Toda 2.5inch, Hytech..........all great choices..

bang for buck ..........JDM ITR 4-1

that jdm itr is the dc sports jdm header right? will that fit in my car with out any problems or no

no xyswany the only reason why im getting wires and spark plug is because i bought the head block and trany all seperate and the head doesnt come with wires . thankz

What year is the head? Im assuming 99-00 so that makes it OBD2? Along with this what year is the block, you have to realize the LS is two engines, B18A1 and the B18B1. Then tell me what this is going in?

Now, DC is an entry level header, and they do make a version of the ITR header, however a DC header is NOT JDM, DC is made here in the USA.

Again, it's header, not headerS. You own a HONDA.

So therefore go with the JDM ITR header, it should fit no problem becuase the B18A/b/c all have the same deck height, where as the B16 has a smaller deck hegith. (Correct?)

yes, JDM ITR should work

for plugs, get either Denso or NGK.

Yes, the B16A has a shorter deck height... but it's the pan and the girdle that effect the header fitment, not the deck height.

so your saying if i get the regular dc sports 4-1 header it wont fit ? i got a 95 ls block i think its b18b my block gets here tues than ill find out for sure but i herd that theres no difference between them both.

also for the rods and pistons i buy them for the integra ls b18 right not for the honda civic 99-00 si cus the pistons and rods go into the block so i did it right?just want to make sure of all this

Back