My lude vs mustang

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vettekid12

watch video and tell me what you think i pulled 14.1 @ 104 its me at firebird international speedway here in arizona its me vs an 01 mustang gt beat him by 2 car lenghts

YouTube - prelude vs mustang

comments please just no arguemnts this time

I think you are full of shit. Let's see a time slip. Sounds like it took a full 8 seconds to go through 1st & 2nd gear. I'm thinking you are lucky to pull a 16.1

Rolled of the line like someone was pulling it with a rope! And yes....V6 Muff-stank FTL

Get some over night parts from Japan to help with the launch

fast_and_the_furious.jpg

Last edited:
ya i fucked up my shift from 1st to second pretty good but i have and h22 head with crower stage 2 cam on my h23 with nitril valves. top speed is there low end not so much slips will be uploaded once i get my scanner working again

why be proud to beat a mustang if it was a V-6? i beat a viper V-10 with a 50 shot in my mustang 5.0 with 200 shot. but barely. and i think the guy didnt know how to drive it. he should have beat me. if youre gonna brag, then do so when youve beaten a car worth braggin over. your launch sucked....if you could call it a launch.

I totally murdered a Smart Car on the freeway yesterday. It was SO bad ass! I dont think he knew we were racing though, or else I might have been in trouble.

I totally murdered a Smart Car on the freeway yesterday. It was SO bad ass! I dont think he knew we were racing though, or else I might have been in trouble.
you mean that wimpy ice cube lookin thing actually moved fast enough to be considered a racing speed? i figured if you drove past one of those fast enough the vacuum of your car going by would spin that thing like a top :D

Yea man. TOTALLY MURDERED HIM!!!
You shoulda seen the look of disgust on his face as I flew by!

my launch wasnt bad my reaction on that one was . 087 thats not a bad start my second run was .212 that was a bad launch. its funny everyone keeps saying v6 Y its not

I think you are full of shit. Let's see a time slip. Sounds like it took a full 8 seconds to go through 1st & 2nd gear. I'm thinking you are lucky to pull a 16.1
my first time dragging this car i acctually pulled a 16.1 one thats funny good guess. i pulled 16.1 at 88 and horrible

Back