My lude vs mustang

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

definitely a 16 sec 1/4 .. he lauches at 10 sec and the light pops at 26 sec

why lie when ur gonna get caught?? it makes you look even more retarded... if you'd lie about something like this, you'd lie about all the crap on the vette

Last edited:
actually if you watch the video the light is alwasy on so dont assume anything i have another video to post i hve to get it from my brother who was driving his 04 volvo s60r twin turbo who he murdered me he pulled 12.7 total bullshit damn allwheel drive cars bs

Yea man. TOTALLY MURDERED HIM!!!
You shoulda seen the look of disgust on his face as I flew by!
yeah hate the smart cars. i mean i cant take any one seriously who drive them. its like when they pull up and get out and i stop laughing, i wanna ask em "wheres your real car?" i wont even work on em. in fact i dont even think they would fit on my lifts now that i think of it.

actually if you watch the video the light is alwasy on so dont assume anything i have another video to post i hve to get it from my brother who was driving his 04 volvo s60r twin turbo who he murdered me he pulled 12.7 total bullshit damn allwheel drive cars bs

so ur telling me the light that comes on at 26 sec. is on the whole time?? ur a retard

i whish i could do a .1 reaction or even .4 constantly i need to get some decent supsepension cause the previous owner put that shity ebay crap on there so ther is so much play in there. Any one know where i can get a full set of springs and shocks for bout a grand that are good not no cheap shit. meaning like some good teins or anything

see i knew this would haped its that same peroson who started crap with me last time im not here to argue there is a small light that goes on but the light that show the et and mph is always on if you notice and you will be shown when i upload the other videos. but anywho if you want to argue with me after the other video is on here then be my guess. but for now please chill

have u seen the video of the lifted smart car or the one with the busa motors. thats kinda cool

whatever dude im not going to argue with you your mind is set on me being wrong and once the video is uploaded ill be the one with my head help up and yours down low. IM ASKING YOU TO PLEASE STOP TRYING TO FIGHT WITH ME OVER THE INTERNET ITS OLD ALREADY DAMN

i whish i could do a .1 reaction or even .4 constantly i need to get some decent supsepension cause the previous owner put that shity ebay crap on there so ther is so much play in there. Any one know where i can get a full set of springs and shocks for bout a grand that are good not no cheap shit. meaning like some good teins or anything
yeah.before they closed it i hung out at LACR in palmdale california. my home track about 15 minutes away. i got good at rt launches in my stang. i got it to an 11.9 once with the 200 shot of nitrous on the original motor and the crappy suspension mustang foxes are known for. wheel hop sucks in those cars more than any car i think. the wheel starts hoping and the car starts turning toward the wall like its gonna hit if you lift and i would just lift barely and pin it to the floor keepin it straight. dont know what the new motor and suspension will do though

do you know anyone on here who is selling and h23a1 or an h22 for a decent price as i want to buy one as mine is starting to knock . and i want to send it to Kinetic Motor Works, engine swaps, custom turbo setups|Import Auto Technicians there my buddies in nh i want them to build it for me but need a motor first
yeah i have an h23a1. i just found it yesterday in my warehouse. was gonna pull it ou and check it out but i didnt get to it yet. it looks good though. whats a good price for you? i have an engine shipping company i use to ship all over the US and canada

im looking for about 1k plus shipping if the engine is good and i have the miles and infor for that particular motor

i live off of the 10 in phoenix az so i could probly just come get it from you as you dont seem to be that far from it in ca im going to san diego in a few weeks so maybe i can pick it up

definitely a 16 sec 1/4 .. he lauches at 10 sec and the light pops at 26 sec

why lie when ur gonna get caught?? it makes you look even more retarded... if you'd lie about something like this, you'd lie about all the crap on the vette

you are correct sir...
light turns green at 0:09 and the light at the end pops on at 0:26

clearly a 16+ second 1/4 mile run :thumbsdown:

caught in yet another fucking lie :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

:fucktard:

This entire community doesnt like you dude. Mainly because of your exaggerations. Maybe if you came here and were straight up with people rather than posting shit that contradicts every word you say people wouldn't try so hard to make you look like an ass hat.

percywells-asshat.jpg

its been locked? i never noticed. i certainly didnt unlock it.

i still wonder if he figured out what eg6sir was talking about. the little light on the left hand side says when you've crossed the line....he wasnt talking about the ET board.

Last edited:
Back