My Minis gone..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
...just in time :)

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

That car in the middle looks like a ford focus, porche carerra, audi TT, 350Z, and CRX all got in on a gang-band and mixed dna with an opel vectra 5-door.

it defiantly doesn't...

that Mini can suck my balls....so many "common" problems...that were way to expensive

the insurance is too cheap

I like to have 0-no money

and to not get made fun of by highschool students.

sorry had to.

theres 2 of your gen Mirages around me...one is white with 19" SPINNERS, the other is a bad EVO replica (both are sedans)

-it has a (fake) wing, a CF hood (no vents), and a wicked loud exhaust

the one with the spinners is at the grocery store all the time (dude must work there)...I've got to get a pic of it

I'm ok with it...its got low miles and I'd like to keep it that way

The Excursion and the CL-S will suit me fine until spring

Good stuff, first things first, get rid of the wheels, stock wheels make the car look like a front wheel drive car, the offset is really bad, 2nd is a pop charger,

If you want, soon enough I'll have a pop charger for sale and a JIC Y pipe.
I might even sell my exhaust, I'm debating that.

I've got a set of the Rays wheels from a track edition lined up

That car in the middle looks like a ford focus, porche carerra, audi TT, 350Z, and CRX all got in on a gang-band and mixed dna with an opel vectra 5-door.

There is a good reason for this influence.

Speaking of, you see any 2 door Bora variants out there in doucheland ?

I've got a set of the Rays wheels from a track edition lined up

Again the stock offset sucks, I'd never run the factory track rays on my Z EVER, IMO they look like total shit and cause you to tuck your wheels.

They do look better then the normal stock wheels, however the Z IMO looks night and day once you do after market wheels running the right offsets.

It's your car, do as you wish, however I wouldn't take them even if they were free, at least not unless I could resale them that same day =)

1839_3mg.jpg

Mmmmm gotta love how the rear fender overhangs.

Alex_Yao_420Z.jpg

First pic looks like FWD car the 2nd picture looks like a real sports car.

Last edited:
:( its just not going to look as odd seeing a giant tattood wookie in a 350Z as it did seeing you in the mini

I still have the 1g CRX...

as far as the Rays wheels, I'm getting the full set (which is *mint*) with a nearly new set of tires and paying less than what most people pay for 1 reconditioned wheel
-its worth it for the tires...I can get aftermarket wheels, use the tires, and sell the rims still making a couple bucks

friend of my buddy/ex boss has a wrecked one...I'm also grabbing the rear diffuser

Last edited:
I still have the 1g CRX...

as far as the Rays wheels, I'm getting the full set (which is *mint*) with a nearly new set of tires and paying less than what most people pay for 1 reconditioned wheel
-its worth it for the tires...I can get aftermarket wheels, use the tires, and sell the rims still making a couple bucks

friend of my buddy/ex boss has a wrecked one...I'm also grabbing the rear diffuser

Most after market wheels wont use the same tires as the rays, you can buy wheels to fit the ray tires but thats just limiting your choices, most common wheel size is 19x9.5 rear rear and 19x8.5 in the front. If you can get the rays for cheap. check out their value on ebay, I'd sell them off..

If you offered me a trade for my Axis wheels, giving me what I paid 4 years ago, + your mint rays, I wouldn't even think twice.... no thanks. lol.

P.S Im not sure what you're paying for them, but there's a set of track model wheels/tires that look to be in great shape for $500.00 on the Z board.
hes been bumping the thread for a few days. still no go.

P.S.S just saw another post, I'd be all over these.

Ok I'll post pics up if you really need em but I have a BRAND NEW set of Volk GT-S sitting here. These were never mounted or anything in fact 3 of them are still in the box sealed.

Volk GTS 19x9.5 +17 5x114.3
Volk GTS 19x10.5 +18 5x114.3

$2,500 OBO
174.jpg

I've always liked those wheels, even more so when the centers are dark.

Last edited:
Back