1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my mornings code white

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by CRX-YEM, Jan 12, 2004.

1. CRX-YEM

CRX-YEM Super Moderator Moderator VIP

well last winter I got stuck (because I'm frugal) using my Kuhmo 712's for the winter.
    Do not every use these tires in snow if you don't have to. In 0.5in of snow I was going nowhere fast.

This winter I bought 2 Kuhmo I*Zen snow tire and put em up front, with some old all season tires I had on my stock rims, what a fucking difference I can go anywhere now.
    I wish I had bought another 2 for the rear, but then it wouldn't be as much fun as I had today, drifting thru corners and just plain going sideways.

:cliffs:
    2 Snow tires up from. 2 all seasons in rear = ultimate code white drift machine.

2. Bob Vila

Bob Vila ɐןıʌ qoq Admin VIP

:thumbsup:

3. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

:werd:

I shoulda just put the drag radials up front and spares on the back with the CRX and had some fun... since we don't get any snow around here.

:)

4. Jeef

Jeef NO MA'AM Moderator VIP

Sweet, I know we are supposed to have some code white action this week. I can't go due to my clutch not having much life yet. My parking lot at work is too busy (and located in a somewhat bad part of town) to leave my truck with 600 miles on it there.
    I have never had 4 snow tires on my Hondas. Only the two in front and the beat ass mastercraft pos tires that came with my civic in the back.

5. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Just put skis on the back- just as effective. :lol:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted