my mornings code white

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
well last winter I got stuck (because I'm frugal) using my Kuhmo 712's for the winter.
Do not every use these tires in snow if you don't have to. In 0.5in of snow I was going nowhere fast.

This winter I bought 2 Kuhmo I*Zen snow tire and put em up front, with some old all season tires I had on my stock rims, what a fucking difference I can go anywhere now.
I wish I had bought another 2 for the rear, but then it wouldn't be as much fun as I had today, drifting thru corners and just plain going sideways.

:cliffs:
2 Snow tires up from. 2 all seasons in rear = ultimate code white drift machine.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Jan 12 2004, 01:14 PM
2 Snow tires up from. 2 all seasons in rear = ultimate code white drift machine.

:werd:

I shoulda just put the drag radials up front and spares on the back with the CRX and had some fun... since we don't get any snow around here.

:)

Sweet, I know we are supposed to have some code white action this week. I can't go due to my clutch not having much life yet. My parking lot at work is too busy (and located in a somewhat bad part of town) to leave my truck with 600 miles on it there.
I have never had 4 snow tires on my Hondas. Only the two in front and the beat ass mastercraft pos tires that came with my civic in the back.

Back