my neighbor's civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

He might not have noticed it was 2 different colors. He only drives that car at midnight right? :ph34r:

His car wouldnt be that bad if he painted the lip and side skrts black and got rid of the hubcaps(or maybe leave the back kto on like the fools around my way do). I mean his car would be halfway jdm'ed out. He already has the front lip and the jdm 4 foot antenae :D ... thats just my opinion.

That lip's off my '95 DX coupe.. not JDM, y0. :p

Gawd if you kids like that car, I'm almost afraid to show mine after it's done... I might be left in a pile of charred ashes. Two words - body kit.

one day at work just make sure he is busy and walk out to his car, bust his fuckin tail lights and pop those ugly ass hub caps off.

nuff said..

fix that shit NWA style.

nathan

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 15 2004, 04:29 PM
That lip's off my '95 DX coupe.. not JDM, y0. :p

Gawd if you kids like that car, I'm almost afraid to show mine after it's done... I might be left in a pile of charred ashes. Two words - body kit.

but atleast paint it the same color as the car.

or hell if you really want to be orignal, then paint the car like neon green and the body kit tangellow orange and like blue tint.

god i feel liek shooting myself for that comment

nathan

The car's getting completely repainted. I don't do shit ghetto. It's white now and it's probably getting a highline two-tone using the same white on top and green/blue chameleon on the bottom.

Anyway, yeah, he doesn't limit his driving to midnight-only... I hear that little fart generator going by my house all the damn time.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 15 2004, 01:15 AM
if i had a set of steelies that would fit the sol it would be rockin spinnin dubcaps in a fuckin heartbeat

I did it last year, for a month or so. Since my rims were stolen, and I had to rock the steelies for a while, I had mad spinnas. Too bad they don't come with a speed rating. Just for reference, 90 mph seems to be ok. 115 mph=Holy too much speed for plastic Batman!!! I lost one whole hubcap, and the spinning part of a second at 115, LOL.

I'm sure Super Street is proud to sponsor that beautiful piece of red machinery, even at midnight. :p

good to know :)

thanks for the info

<mental note>spinnin dubcapps become dagerous / possibly lethal projectiles at 115+mph :thumbsup: </mental note>

Originally posted by tab@Jul 16 2004, 04:59 PM
I'm sure Super Street is proud to sponsor that beautiful piece of red machinery, even at midnight. :p

SPONSOR?! ROFL!! HAHAHA!! HEHEH!! Hehe.. he.. hoo... wow... almost broke myself there. He's not sponsored... he's just spreading their good name with a knife made of poo.

thats cool that you live next to a ricer.... now your like everyone else in the whole country.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 16 2004, 10:30 PM
I don't think he has a computer. lol

the only people without computers are the omish and people residing at inner manhatten

i should start up a company that makes bling blang hub caps and altezzas...watch out bill gates

i like it :p

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you wouldnt think many things could be worse then a stock honda civic hatchback....but there are a few exceptions...... :ph34r:

wow thats not TOO bad, atleast compared to one in my town. its a silver ej coupe, blue side skirts, blue lips, blue door guard thingee strip... blue other stuff...on a silver car. ill take pics sometime soon.

E, i had those spinner hubcaps, they owned.. until they got stolen the 2nd night i had my car back up at school....

Originally posted by hybrid4@Jul 15 2004, 04:44 PM
He might not have noticed it was 2 different colors. He only drives that car at midnight right?  :ph34r:
[post=363731]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i think the whole thing sucks but that's just my opinion. i've seen alot worse around here... a few days ago i saw a mustang with a shopping cart wing, spinny hubcaps and an APC logo on the back, i wanted to throw up

someone i know painted his rotors, i don't get it.

Back