my never ending project civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the center grill is now black and some fogs on its way here too, soon enough cf duckbill.

So is that the color of the 98 Civic Type R,or is it the Integra DC2 white? Or are they the same? Thats the color i'm painting my EF. Very nice and clean btw, much better than the previous color.

I'm a fan of contrast. If that was my car I would paint the door handels, side trim, side skirts and front lip black. But i'm not here to criticize.

Last edited:
So is that the color of the 98 Civic Type R,or is it the Integra DC2 white? Or are they the same? Thats the color i'm painting my EF. Very nice and clean btw, much better than the previous color.

I'm a fan of contrast. If that was my car I would paint the door handels, side trim, side skirts and front lip black. But i'm not here to criticize.

yep there the same but theres chapion white and championship white so becarefull with what paint you get.

some update before i start the big winter project up to date now 15'' rota slipstream, type r lip, ebay jdm fogs

Photo0377-1.jpg

Picture004.jpg

its now sitting on tokico illuminas and skunk2 coilovers, befor was stock sturts n skunk lowering springs

Last edited:
Would look better if you left the door mouldings black, not enough contrast with them being white. other then that its looks pretty noiceee

Back