My new 1995 Civic Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FFCiv

Hey. I'm finally really part of the honda family.. I just picked up a 95 ex with a b16a in it from standingzen Im gonna stop talking and show the pics:
gallery_11382_270_1107226412.jpg

gallery_11382_270_1107226435.jpg

gallery_11382_270_1107226479.jpg

gallery_11382_270_1107226545.jpg

gallery_11382_270_1107226976.jpg

Oh my god !

I was thinking "Hey, nice car" until I saw that dent ! Dude, you been robbed !

I have a 1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse DOHC, and with the same dent - the car is totalled. I am giving it away.

I hope you have a plan there, bucko.

-> Steve

Getting a new car rocks. So does moving topics :)

i'm gonna stick up for this guy depending on how much he paid. I buy cars that are all smashed up and now you'd never guess. If you know how to do the work its a really good way to get a nice car for cheap.

You might want to chop your plates out.

Clean car besides the decals and the huge dent.

And yeah, chop the plates man.

looks pretty good, and a body guy in the family helps....so...did the 240sx say bye bye?... :unsure:

Congrats on the car...you better get into autocrossing this year....there you will learn how to better yourself with the car...and it will help your driving by vast improvements... :)

hey dan!!! good buy!!!! I LOVE tahitian green.

whats up with the 240sx? after the painstaking motor swap... :p

beautiful headunit selection. is that the 7894?? i just sold mine and picked up the 9833. huge difference.

best of luck! car looks sweet dude. hope to see it around bristol in april. :)

ITs some alpine head unit... it came with the car. The 240 is sitting in my driveway... When the dent is fixed thec ars going gunmetal

i pulled the interior panel and pushed out most the dent with my feet.... much better but still not perfect.... I gottta get some goo gone and drop the stickers....

Back