my new 87 DOHC ZC Swapped CRX SI

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what yr axels did u use on ur swap? im havin trouble wit my lower control arm balljoint fittin in the knuckle its off by about 1/4" i got an 85 civic si wit a b18 swap & all the 87 integra front end suspension swap knuckles, axels, brake sys.... i dont know wats wrong!!!

what yr axels did u use on ur swap? im havin trouble wit my lower control arm balljoint fittin in the knuckle its off by about 1/4" i got an 85 civic si wit a b18 swap & all the 87 integra front end suspension swap knuckles, axels, brake sys.... i dont know wats wrong!!!

I'm assuming this is supposed to say.

"What year axles did you use on your swap? I am having trouble with my lower control arm ball joint fitting in the knuckle, it is off by about a quarter of an inch. I have an 85' Civic Si with a B18 (which B18?) swap and some suspension from an 87' Integra (knuckles, axles, brake system). I don't know what's wrong!"

Next time start your own thread please.

I'm assuming this is supposed to say.

"What year axles did you use on your swap? I am having trouble with my lower control arm ball joint fitting in the knuckle, it is off by about a quarter of an inch. I have an 85' Civic Si with a B18 (which B18?) swap and some suspension from an 87' Integra (knuckles, axles, brake system). I don't know what's wrong!"

Next time start your own thread please.
X2 :thumbsup:

well i just needed some help but if u want 2 b an a$$ about it u know where 2 go.
i tought people join this site 2 help each other out but f@cker like u mess shit up!!!

This is also supposed to say
Well I just needed some help, but if you want to be an asshole about it you know where to go
(hell I presume)
I thought people join this site to help each other
(we do yes, but you have to follow usual forum rules, which include creating your own thread and posting in a legible manner)
out but fuckers like you mess shit up.
(Not particularly sure how I messed anything up... I did give you negative rep for posting in another person thread and for generally being difficult to comprehend, if you would like to copy and paste my previous post and use it to create your own new thread to get your questions answered feel free).

If you need me to translate any of your typing in the future, feel free to PM it to me I will be more than happy to type it legibly for you, then you may copy and paste it into a new thread or anything you so desire to post.

And yes, I know fuck me, I am an asshole blah blah. Whatever, it's the internet, grow a pair of balls and deal with shit talking.

Last edited:
UPDATE" pulled the zc out , sold it, horse trading around to my buddy tyler for help with finishing building his f2b setup and wiring it for him for this ragged the fuck out obd1 b16a out of his totaled (got hit in ass end by f350), going to literally give it a good overhaul, to start off with, new bearings, rings, valve stems, take and plasma cut the mount locations off his chassis and drop it in the 1g and fab from there
417270_350899934930045_958618758_n.jpg

very nice

yall are going to me for this about three years ago i had a white crx si 87 and i was wanting something badly and needed the money and sold it for junk it was complete car floor pans were rotted out but i dread it till this day.any body know were i can get some ecu connetors 90 crx dx:(

yall are going to me for this about three years ago i had a white crx si 87 and i was wanting something badly and needed the money and sold it for junk it was complete car floor pans were rotted out but i dread it till this day.any body know were i can get some ecu connetors 90 crx dx:(

anybody know were i could get ecu connetors for 90 crx dx

nice rides. need some parts wonder any can help. thanks
Take this and start your own thread. It's not proper etiquette to come in from nowhere and ask questions on someone else's thread - questions that have nothing to do with the thread.

still got it if anyone was wondering, did a timing belt,tensioner, water pump and tune up today to it, havent even drove it in around 6mths , glad I did today though, forgot how much fun this car was even though its slow and handles like poop
387099_10151377783111100_1846905928_n.jpg

735222_10151377784396100_1116067223_n.jpg

164472_10151377789826100_713085661_n.jpg

broke the crx out today, gave her a bath and took some pics, she needs some love
906151_10151530179151100_1968511549_o.jpg

Back