My new 92 SI

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
s3f8a18c6cd30e.jpg

side shot, all cleaned, car was broken into, thats what the sratch is below the door handle

s3f8a18bac3512.jpg

closeup of the hokuto racing rims, suprisingly lighter then i thought

s3f8a18ae57e67.jpg

basic rear end shot

s3f8a189fe30e7.jpg

interrior shot, GSR leather seats

s3f8a1891445e2.jpg

lotsa miles!! indeglo guages *i got for free :) *

s3f8a17ce2e6b2.jpg

fake AEM intake?

s3f8a17e33a994.jpg

s3f8a180a11188.jpg

projectors :)

thats all for now, i'm hoping to hit mid to low 15's in it, depending on if i figure out how to drive it at the track!

next on the list is a header, then cams and valvetrain :)

*see sig for mods*

and i happen to like the "cruiser" rims.. i will have anotehr set soon for the track too..

yes it has its little problems, but its a project car so it should have some problems :)

:thumbsup: A lot cleazner then my pos hatch.

That's awesome, you already have a swap and those gsr seats look awesome in there!
Correct me if I'm wrong but that AEM Intake I believe is the very 1st one they put out for the civic hatchback.

EDIT: If you ever get a kit, sell me yoru side skirts!

A/C, power steering and cruise control all work too!

A/C is a must, powersteering wasn't really necissary, and i drive a lot of miles to work, so CC is the coolest!

Nice...I noticed the gauges are laid out exactly like my 00 SI...one question though.......why is there red on the speedo at 110 mph?

429652_25_full.jpg

Looks great man... really clean! Those GSR seats look good as hell also.

You gonna take it to the track anytime soon?

i have no idea on the speedo thing, pep boys guages are ghey :lol: but o got them for free so i really don't care..

i'm hopefully gunna hit the track wednesday night for test and tune night at a local track :)

i'm hoping for 15.2-15.5 but i've never raced at teh track so i bet my 60' will suck ass!

Yeah, I got my matrix gauges for free. I like them personally.

They go from ultra bright to reverse and green and blue letters and face changes.

Shaved Moldings = teh ghey.

Chrome wheels = teh ghey.

But, what am I saying! You FINALLY got away from POS OLD ACCORDS!!! ;)

Congratumuhlayshuns.

clean that bitch up and get rid of rice parts

Why am I the only one that likes those rims? :shrug2:

Of course if you're gonna build the car to go fast, lose em.

Well, my hatch is going to be fast, but I also need a little of the show too. I personally think shaved moldings are hott, the rims are ok, but when ur racing get an extra set for that. GSR seats are nice as hell, u wanna sell them?

Back