my new 98 GS Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you should leave the keys in it, with the title signed off, and ill come pick it up to save it from anymore fuckening.

thread-delivers.jpg

Whoa Dickskate! Chill out, buddy!

3rur5m.jpg

if the negative comments dont stop, I will destroy this car

If you would seriously destroy (what looks to be) an extremely clean car over what some dudes on the Interwebz said, then you're an idiot, plain and simple...

not even bullshitting, cut the shit

Dude, what do you expect? If you're sick of getting crapped on, then either stop posting here, OR, actually make an effort to turn things around. You've buried yourself in shit a hundred times over on this forum. After all that stuff with Shoob you could have done yourself a favor by keeping the Miata clean and actually putting some quality parts on it, but no, you turned right around and gave it the "Dickskate Special". As long as you're going to keep that up, don't expect the people here (or anywhere really) to pat you on the back, ok?

You want respect and kind words? Try actually building a nice car. Or shit, just start out by simply keeping a car clean and tasteful for six months. OR, maybe just don't act like a dickbag liar for a few months and see where that gets you?

You're welcome to continue posting here, but remember, respect is earned and you haven't earned any. In fact, you're still in the negative right now. And if you destroy a clean Integra with a bunch of shitty hack mods because of butt-hurt, well, that's not going to help your cause here bro...

Last edited:
megan racing coilovers... yeah... talk about botom of the barrel. stock suspension is better than that junk.

go ahead. prove us all right.

Last edited:
megan racing coilovers... yeah... talk about botom of the barrel. stock suspension is better than that junk.

go ahead. prove us all right.

Megan is a good step up from what I predicted actually, lol. I was thinking Raceland or E-Bay no name sleeves...

raceland = megan = ksport = bc = etc. its all the same junk. just a different sticker slapped on it.

if you want to upgrade the suspension, do it right and at least get Konis and Koni-specific GC sleeves. would cost the same as those coilovers and actually perform well, and not blow to shit in 1000 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back