My New AE86 Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i <3 hatorade... But really keep us updated on it mang!

I couldnt build a typical drift car. Ive got to much self respect to be in somethin thats a dozen different colors, dented and creased in every panel and held togather almost exclusively by zip ties.

Looks like you got a nice platform tho. The Supra wheels will look good.

I couldnt build a typical drift car. Ive got to much self respect to be in somethin thats a dozen different colors, dented and creased in every panel and held togather almost exclusively by zip ties.

Looks like you got a nice platform tho. The Supra wheels will look good.

lol but if you knew my buddy brian that owns it, that car is totally him 100% and its hilarious , the white one is my buddys oldschool , jdm fender mirrors, trd springs and all on poopras, and my factory ass shell sittin on the end waiting for a shit ton of parts lol

and to everyone , haha i know its rally status right now but no im not taking it mudding, and it will be on the ground soon

What do you guys all deliver tofu? If you really wanted the JDM look you should have a cup of water in your cup holder while you drift down those GA mountains :)

I like those cars when they stay somewhat clean without all the crazy stuffed animals and Jap exhaust. Whats next the 12 foot triple decker wood wings?

Sorry not much I can say positive with those cars, like I said when they are clean I love the hatchback style.

I'm going to go ahead and throw up a couple pics of my ae86 (sold last year)...kind of a "motivational" picture montage

P1010771.jpg

P1010773.jpg

ae86f2d.jpg

330dbb1b.jpg

5691f384.jpg

2f6a7661.jpg

What do you guys all deliver tofu? If you really wanted the JDM look you should have a cup of water in your cup holder while you drift down those GA mountains :)

I like those cars when they stay somewhat clean without all the crazy stuffed animals and Jap exhaust. Whats next the 12 foot triple decker wood wings?

Sorry not much I can say positive with those cars, like I said when they are clean I love the hatchback style.

what cup holder ?

Im the guy that says fuck that gay ass toyota. And fuck your gay ass. You wanna talk about toyota's, go to a fucking toyota forum.

There's a reason this forum has an "other vehicle" area. Its because half of the regulars here dont even own hondas anymore and are more interested in other makes/models. So STFU or GTFO. Youre just making yourself look even more "stoopid" than your screen name suggests.

Last edited:
Im the guy that says fuck that gay ass toyota. And fuck your gay ass. You wanna talk about toyota's, go to a fucking toyota forum.

lol hey buddy Ive built my fair share of hondas and go look at my threads for proof, lol ive done multiple b-series swaps, engine rebuilds, you will get to a point where you realize there is bigger and badder things out there and move on, I just stay on this forum to help out when I can, what do u drive anyways ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back