My New AE86 Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a reason this forum has an "other vehicle" area. Its because half of the regulars here dont even own hondas anymore and are more interested in other makes/models. So STFU or GTFO. Youre just making yourself look even more "stoopid" than your screen name suggests.

:concur:

Another Honda fan boi. There are other cars out there. Hondas are good cars and they are fun to tinker with, but there are other options out there. How many 95 civics can you build? I would love to get another crx one day, but there aren't many left that aren't rust buckets, over priced, or ricers beat to shit. Kids like stoopid is one of the reasons I got out of the Honda scene.

Another Honda fan boi. There are other cars out there. Hondas are good cars and they are fun to tinker with, but there are other options out there. How many 95 civics can you build? I would love to get another crx one day, but there aren't many left that aren't rust buckets, over priced, or ricers beat to shit. Kids like stoopid is one of the reasons I got out of the Honda scene.

I love my hondas :( but god Im so glad I dont drive my civic anymore on the road....the stereotype I was put in really sucked.

BTW stoopid gtfo

Im the guy that says fuck that gay ass toyota. And fuck your gay ass. You wanna talk about toyota's, go to a fucking toyota forum.

clearly you have never owned a rear wheel drive, worked on a toyota, etc. . . people like you should get the boot, although I'm sure your kharma is already f-ed

STARTING MOTOR SWAP !!!! going to 4agze (jdm ae92 corolla engine) , picked her up today for a whopping 750 bucks from my buddy shoob)
gzeswap006.jpg

gzeswap020.jpg

gzeswap021.jpg

gzeswap024.jpg

swap1002.jpg

swap1003.jpg

swap1027.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back