My new Apartment pictures

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Hey hey I just signed the lease over about 2 hrs ago and started moving in the big stuff like my chairs mattress tables etc.

Here's some pics for everyone. :)

An ok shot of the living room, front of the apartment, the front door is just off to the right of the picture.
s4040e2d141ec5.jpg

The Kitchen area, included stove, dishwasher, single sink with garbage disposal and refrigerator. The Microwave is mine. The wall to the left is the divider.
s4040e2ddbe6f4.jpg

The Dining room, the kitchen is to the left of the picture.
s4040e2e629823.jpg

The "hallway" to my room, the bathroom is on the left there on the otherside of the wall.
s4040e2ef02720.jpg

Well...that's about it. :D

nice, now get some furniture man: your place looks more scary than Jeffies... :D

nice find for sure with that amount, now lets see some outside pics :)

Originally posted by JDMilan@Feb 28 2004, 04:05 PM
nice, now get some furniture man: your place looks more scary than Jeffies... :D

:werd:

that lonely chair in the "dining room" pic is fuckin killin me

:thumbsup: though

the lounge chair facin the window is scary as fuck.. like stuff you see in the movies before the murderer walks in the shot and stares out the window at his victim.

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Feb 28 2004, 10:36 PM
the lounge chair facin the window is scary as fuck.. like stuff you see in the movies before the murderer walks in the shot and stares out the window at his victim.

hahaha it is kinda eerie, but if you look to the left of that picture you can see the arm from my other chair with the mattress things on it. It's a set, a rocking chair, a stationary chair, a table and a foot thing. I'm gonna go to Good will eventually and try to find a good couch for 50 bucks. Eventually I'll also head to Meijer and get an entertainment center. :)

that must be recent, the last picture B posted of your room was scary...

all you had was a desk, matress and a damn keyboard :)

Originally posted by JDMilan@Feb 29 2004, 02:07 AM
that must be recent, the last picture B posted of your room was scary...

all you had was a desk, matress and a damn keyboard :)

Hmmmm I wonder what pic that was I don't even have a matress its a real futon with a 1" thick wannabie mattress

I have way to much crap in my room I use to have a nice leather chair but that had to go to make room for keyboards as with more room for using nunchucks =)

Back