My new bike and yes its a honda.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
just picked it up in time for a weekend of rain. its a 2000 929rr thanks to my girlfriend getting me a loan. i was looking at a 2003 600rr but the deal feel through. lmk what you guys think. sorry for the blurry pictures but its raining right now or i would take some more.

med_gallery_24342_247_172586.jpg

med_gallery_24342_247_117769.jpg

med_gallery_24342_247_288429.jpg

nice. :thumbsup: I like the 929's, a bit underpowered, but can be upgraded, get a power commander and you'll be good to go

i think im good for now. im keeping it the way it is untill my car is done. shit if someone beats me on my bike i'll race them with my car lol.

bad ass i got a 99 900 cbr very nice choice.
I like the 929's, a bit underpowered
yeah i dunno what kinda bikes youve riden but my 900 has plenty of power from 1500 to redline and i could only think this one has more. unless your used to like the busa or a huge hog

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah i dunno what kinda bikes youve riden but my 900 has plenty of power from 1500 to redline and i could only think this one has more. unless your used to like the busa or a huge hog
right. im not used to it yet but im sure its plenty. atleast for now.

Quoted post[/post]]
Nice bike.. Would love some better pics.
i'll try but this fing rain is killing me. i want to ride so bad.

Quoted post[/post]]
:laugh:
I owned a built 95 900rr dyno'd stock at 114 hp and after work done dyno'd at 129hp, a 96 zx96 dyno'd at 126 hp, and a 99 gsxr750 dyno'd at stock 115 hp and dyno'd at after power commander and yosh exhast 136 hp.

I used to work at a bike shop as a mechanic so I have ridden anything from a 250 to a busa.

and yes the 900 are underpowered compared to the competion. dont get me wrong the cbrs are my bike of choice, but once you get confortable to it, yes they become underpowered. but it also depends on what kind of riding you do, normal street riding your fine but when your racing it and have a heavy bike with less hp then it makes you wonder, "what can i do to get more hp" and one of the best things for fuel injection is the power commander with full exhast. if you take a stock 929 that has 129 whp and add the power commander i have seen it jump up to 140 whp. or you take a stock gsxr1000 that has 145 whp and add the power commander I have seen it dyno at 170 whp.

and yes busa are quick and have good hp #, but weight is also a factor and the busa is a heavy ass pig.

love the bike...i need to learn to ride.....TTIWOGP

12000 miles. i was real iffy about getting it b/c of the miles and it only being a 2000. but when i seen it and talked to the guy he really took care of it.

nope not bad mileage at all. Nice bike to.....Ill assume buying a 929 that youve ridden atleast some before. I love that color package freind of mine had the same one. Ive got a 04 cbr 600rr and i love it. good luck to ya and ride safe

Quoted post[/post]]
nope not bad mileage at all. Nice bike to.....Ill assume buying a 929 that youve ridden atleast some before. I love that color package freind of mine had the same one. Ive got a 04 cbr 600rr and i love it. good luck to ya and ride safe

no this is his first bike and basically first time riding a bike :p

ive ridden this thing and its a fucking monster. not the best first bike but why start small and have to upgrade later on?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

no this is his first bike and basically first time riding a bike :p

ive ridden this thing and its a fucking monster. not the best first bike but why start small and have to upgrade later on?

maybe to learn how to ride without killing ones self?

Back