My new bike and yes its a honda.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
bad ass i got a 99 900 cbr very nice choice.
I like the 929's, a bit underpowered
yeah i dunno what kinda bikes youve riden but my 900 has plenty of power from 1500 to redline and i could only think this one has more. unless your used to like the busa or a huge hog

BEEN RIDING AN 143 TO THE TIRE R1 AND NO IT DOES NOT TAKE A 550 LBS BUSA OR A 1500 LBS HOG SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU

OH AND NOT TO TAKE AWAY FROM YOU AT ALL............ALL CROTCH ROCKETS ARE COOL

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
nope not bad mileage at all. Nice bike to.....Ill assume buying a 929 that youve ridden atleast some before. I love that color package freind of mine had the same one. Ive got a 04 cbr 600rr and i love it. good luck to ya and ride safe

no this is his first bike and basically first time riding a bike :p

ive ridden this thing and its a fucking monster. not the best first bike but why start small and have to upgrade later on?
:eek: holy shit thats his first bike, hell yea that's a lot of bike for your first one, my recommondation is that you take the riding class.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
bad ass i got a 99 900 cbr very nice choice.
I like the 929's, a bit underpowered
yeah i dunno what kinda bikes youve riden but my 900 has plenty of power from 1500 to redline and i could only think this one has more. unless your used to like the busa or a huge hog

BEEN RIDING AN 143 TO THE TIRE R1 AND NO IT DOES NOT TAKE A 550 LBS BUSA OR A 1500 LBS HOG SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU

OH AND NOT TO TAKE AWAY FROM YOU AT ALL............ALL CROTCH ROCKETS ARE COOL
:withstupid:
143 is good numbers for an r1

yeah its my first bike. i've ridden dirt bikes and quads but this is the first motorcycle. im just taking it kinda easy at first. it needs to stop raining god damn it..

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah its my first bike. i've ridden dirt bikes and quads but this is the first motorcycle. im just taking it kinda easy at first. it needs to stop raining god damn it..

YEAH 143 is the best i have seen that is not forced. And believe me it was FUCKEN FAST

OH AND INCASE I NEED TO PUT IT

IT WAS NOT ANY WHERE CLOSE TO STOCK.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back