my new blog

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
link is in t3h sig.

i'm going to try to post to it every night.

you can leave comments and stuff on my writings. welp, have a look if you care. i ranted about politics in tonights entry...

check back all the time.

The day after tomorrow scenario can NEVER physically happen. NEVER

And Bush certainly didnt leave the world in shambles or cause arafat to have health problems or any other conflict in the rest of the world, expect what directly pertains to Afghanistan and Iraq...both of which there was already fighting in previously.

I think you're living in a 'la la' land to even think the world is just going to fall out from underneath especially because of one person or one party or just because the world is generally a 'bad place' LGO - life goes on.

it's a blog dude... its random thoughts put down on "paper".

you're more than welcome to post comments to the article(s). theres a link after each post to do so.

so i was watching PBS two nights ago and it really shed some light on the iraq war...

rumsfeld and cheney were both around for the first war..

when bush took office rumsfeld, cheney, and wolfowitz all thought iraq was a big opportunity, they wanted to go in, take control of the oil fields, and then worry about the rest of the country later...

sept 11th happened, they still wanted to pursue iraq, but military officials told them to get afganistan first... which was a pretty successful campaign...

then cheney and rumsfeld and wolfowitz still wanted iraq... head of the military told them they needed half a million troops to stabalize after the war, he was ignored...

they let rumsfeld and cheney, both with no war knowledge, decide how to run the iraq war...

way to go bush, listen to the fools some more

Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 28 2004, 10:04 AM
You need to get on Xanga or something so you can be cool like all the AzNs. :lol:
[post=408556]Quoted post[/post]​

But since he's a white angsty GenXer, he needs a Live Journal page.

maybe i shoudl cut off my pinky.. then i can be gangstazn enough :)

Back