My New Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MaaseyRacer

Well I have not posted this up yet, and I finally got all the bugs and quirks worked out of this machine. Half Life 2 Runs on it, and it is fucking smooth as shit. So here are some specs and pics of the machine:
ASUS A8VE Motherboard
-On board PCI-E
-On board PCI-Express
-On board Gigabit Ethernet
-On board Wireless 802.11G
-On board IEEE1394 Firewire
-8 total USB 2.0 ports
-On board Optical Audio output
-On board E-ATX 24pin

AMD Athlon 64 Socket 939 3000+ 1.8GHz
1.5GB Dual Channel Ram from Lifetime
200GB SATA Hard Drive
Antec NeoPower 480W 24pin 12v 2.0 Power Supply (One of the few that will power my board properly)
Pioneer 109 16x Dual Layer DVD+/-R Drive
ATI X700 256MB Video Card
Sony 3.5" Floppy Drive :p
Micorsoft Bluetooth Mouse and Adapter
Shitty Old Computer Speakers that are going to be replaced come pay day.

Please do not bitch about my choice in processor or video card, as the processor was free, and the video card was $180 bucks. I really struggled between this card and the X800, but the cost of the X800 was a bit steep for me at the moment. Next purchase for this machine will be a 74GB Raptor SATA drive (10,000rpm), then I will probably upgrade the processor one of these days.
Here are some pics, sorry did not feel like opening it all up today, but it is a riced out Raidmax box. :)

DSCN0001.jpg

DSCN0002.jpg

DSCN0003.jpg

DSCN0004.jpg

DSCN0005.jpg

DSCN0006.jpg

DSCN0007.jpg

DSCN0008.jpg

Originally posted by ktanaka@Mar 30 2005, 11:55 PM
No inside shots ? :(
[post=481070]Quoted post[/post]​

Then I have to open it up and take my time to do so... I am a fucking lazy computer nerd, I do not want to get off the couch and have to find tools to do that.
I have to change one of the fans out, so i will take some shots later this week. :)

wtf? is your side pannel screwed on?! Mine's on with thumbscrews, or not screwed in at all. Then again, I have to open up my computer like every other week.

If there are thumbscrews lying around the shop I will drop them in there, but until then those screws are doing their job.

Back