My New Car!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nice find. 91accord, you have no idea what you're talking about. Plain and simple.

Its becoming increasingly difficult to find older Hondas in that kind of shape. Good luck with it :thumbsup:

nice find but not worth the money, u can find something better shop around

Um, hey, I was wondering....um on your mod list, what belt are you talking about??? Really, like I mean, even if I liked you, it's still laughable what you have on there. But I gotta say I admire the fact that you even stay here.

Naa, red attracts the cops attention.

I painted my bright red crx gunmetal and it was like a stealth mode. Cops would pull me over just for the hell of it when it was red, all of that stopped immediately upon color change. I picked gunmetal because it was close to the color of pavement, and would not catch any attention rolling down the road. It worked like you wouldn't believe.

Just imagine if you were black, and driving a red Audi.

That thing is hella clean, don't forget to get a new water pump and tentioner while your at it. Also put a fuel cut off switch:D
I was going to mention this too. And while your in there, look into a new oil pump, and maybe new plugs, wires, and cap.

gotta agree w/ the chaz about car color. had red 97 turbo eclipse, red 240sx, red rx-7. no trouble except once at night got questioned about cornering too fast in the eclipse. now that would have been a cool ticket. aleaf you think idaho is hot? not humid and pretty north compared to rest of US. used to live in salt lake city, ut. boise (shudders), bad memories. it is prob the best of idaho. used to get dragged up there every year to see the gparents after hitting bear lake-try the raspberry shakes. the coolest thing was the holiday inn holidome, lol. or maybe mowing my gparent's lawn w/ an old school push mower. at least its not pokey-town (pocatello)

Techincally that's not a modification. Neither is the new pump or radiator. It's more of a repair.

Well it'd be more appropriate to change the list to say "work done"

And type slower. i had to read that 3 times to figure out what you said

Ah well. Lets get back on topic of aleaf crx's new namesake, lest this one gets locked too.

What's first on the new rex?

lose both bras and take pix:ph34r:

lol anyway..damn i just had to comment again on how nice that rex is,,im getting mine soon(anyone want a 91 civic si with no title??)

crx front bra

i will pay for the shipping to myself... :)

[I think I'm probably just gonna try and sell the bra maybe. I don't know. Seems like a waste if I just throw away a perfectly good CRX bra....[/quote]

Bras suck, they wear out the clear coat, hold water and when you take them off you have a bright spot because the sun didnt fade the paint underneath it.
bra's are handy for road trips... especially doing winter passes. just keep the inside of them clean and put a clean bra on a clean car, no prob. problem with people vs. tools is some people don't know how to use the tool properly, and in this case a perfectly good tool is capable of damage --

Yeah, I'm actually taking a road trip to Washington in a couple weeks. Figured I'd keep it at least for that.

lose both bras and take pix:ph34r:

lol anyway..damn i just had to comment again on how nice that rex is,,im getting mine soon(anyone want a 91 civic si with no title??)

You took all that time swapping it and it doesnt have a title?
bra's are handy for road trips... especially doing winter passes. just keep the inside of them clean and put a clean bra on a clean car, no prob. problem with people vs. tools is some people don't know how to use the tool properly, and in this case a perfectly good tool is capable of damage --

If your really that worried about rock chips drop some coin and get that 3M protective film put on.

i havent read anymore then half of the first page. dibs on bra.

and i second gettin it painted gunmetal
cuz it looks hot on crxs
100_5067.jpg

:)

Back