My New Car!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's actually about the same color I've been planning on getting for the CRX I own since I first got a CRX lol.

i live in CT i dont know shit about that stuff

it had a title but my bro lost it,the title was still in previous owners name

SORRY FOR THREADJACKING ELYSE!!

Oh, well shit sorry. Yeah it might be hard if the title was in the previous owner's name, but that's why you transfer the title as soon as you hand them the cash ;x.

And a second sorry for thread jack ^^/.

nice find..

I wish i had the cash today for another crx. but i have since moved to 2 wheels ^_^

Nah. I told me roomate and she said it'd be funny. So maybe noth of us'll do it. Lol, for shits and giggles.

Ohhh, I like it Aleaf. I also say lose the bra for the same reasons as efhondakid said. From personal experience, he's absolutely correct. Once again, same as everyone else is saying, give it as much of a tune up as you're willing to give it. Drop 100 bucks and replace all those thing things for some major preventative maintenance.

Whhooooa, I never said anything about full on tits. Just braless, like my car! Beggers can't be choosers.

ill take any pose i can get lol, email lol

Ohhh, I like it Aleaf. I also say lose the bra for the same reasons as efhondakid said. From personal experience, he's absolutely correct. Once again, same as everyone else is saying, give it as much of a tune up as you're willing to give it. Drop 100 bucks and replace all those thing things for some major preventative maintenance.

Yeah, the steeings pretty fucked up. I don't know if it's the ginormous rims or what, but there's definately an issue. Going to put some time and money into that.

It doesnt start right up. It kind of sputters. I'm assuming it might because it sat in the hot sun all summer long not being driven. I rev the engine once and it's completely fine.

The sunroof doesnt close all the way unless you tilt the backend up and close it. Mostly just easy fixes. Shouldn't be too much of an issue. I love this fucking car.

Back