My New Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that stereo looks funky. More pics / details ?

wait a sec, thats riht, its a redtop. i thought you cant put an engine in thats older than the car... or atleast in some states. or am i just being dumb?

I don't think that applies to engines that were never offered in this country. The thing with Honda engines is, in some form or another, all of their desirable engines have made it over here into production cars.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 1 2005, 11:25 AM
I don't think that applies to engines that were never offered in this country. The thing with Honda engines is, in some form or another, all of their desirable engines have made it over here into production cars.
[post=548275]Quoted post[/post]​

in california it doesnt matter. same year or higher unless u want frequent visit by urs truly the porks and state refs.

goodness i love cali.

in florida it doesnt matter what yr motor is in what.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Sep 1 2005, 11:13 AM
wait a sec, thats riht, its a redtop. i thought you cant put an engine in thats older than the car... or atleast in some states. or am i just being dumb?
[post=548272]Quoted post[/post]​

No its true, you cant and i still have yet to get the car inspected. The guy who does stickers in town took a few weeks off . . .

As for the stereo, its an alpine "flip out face" unit that comes with a remote. It closes as soon as i turn off the car and i have been to lazy to take any pics :(.

Back