My New Car!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMPlaya

Pics of my WRX!

front.jpg

front2.jpg

front3.jpg

front4.jpg

front5.jpg

frontstrut.jpg

rearstrut.jpg

rims.jpg

underhood.jpg

vavvolttemp.jpg

boostcontroller.jpg

boostgauge.jpg

borla.jpg

dp.jpg

Pretty nice car. How much did u pay? Boost feels great doesnt it!

Not really feelin the windshield banner but its not ur fault the prev. owner put it there.

I agree, I hate that banner, I'm taking it off tommorow when I get off of work.

Yea man boost is the shit! I love playing with the boost controller, I want to get it on a dyno here shortly to see where I'm at, I love how it drives.. Turbo sounds sick as hell

paid 17500 with 34000 miles, 4 free gas fill ups, 3 year rim & tire replacement warranty

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Sep 18 2005, 07:15 PM
nice STi bro :thumbsup: im digging the yellow. i havent seen any yellow ones before.
[post=556304]Quoted post[/post]​

I wish it was an STi :ph34r:

But I'm VERY happy with this

I agree about the yellow, I actually like it.. I used to hate yellow cars, Kinda a darkish yellow, very nice!

looks darker than most of the yellow ones ive seen
i like it

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Sep 18 2005, 07:20 PM
looks darker than most of the yellow ones ive seen
i like it
[post=556308]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for the comments

wheels don't look bad...get the Sti spoiler those are actually pretty sick looking. I love the TMIC looks PRETTY!!! lol ya careful messing with that boost control to much. Might blow it up :p

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@Sep 18 2005, 03:18 PM
wheels don't look bad...get the Sti spoiler those are actually pretty sick looking. I love the TMIC looks PRETTY!!! lol ya careful messing with that boost control to much. Might blow it up :p
[post=556321]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah i like the wheels they are sick.

lol, i have the manual to my EBC but i dont mess with it b/c the Profec B 2 is pretty much a set it/forget it unit with 2 settings.. . . . how is the Blitz Dual SBC?

I like it alot, I'm not sure how other DBC work but, I have 4 different settings,

You set it 0-100, 100 being max capability of turbo..

My modes I have set are 0 , 25, 50, 85..

I did a run last night on 100, very fun but I won't do that again :)

I have my warning mode which turns red at 1.25 bar

overall I like it alot, I had to read the instructions about 10 times to understand everything

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Sep 18 2005, 03:32 PM
I like it alot, I'm not sure how other DBC work but, I have 4 different settings,

You set it 0-100, 100 being max capability of turbo..

My modes I have set are 0 , 25, 50, 85..

I did a run last night on 100, very fun but I won't do that again :)

I have my warning mode which turns red at 1.25 bar

overall I like it alot, I had to read the instructions about 10 times to understand everything
[post=556324]Quoted post[/post]​

Lol, the Profec B is even worse. It has a gain function to controle boost consistency and another setting to controll when to open the wastegate in addition to boost settings. . . . thank GOD greddy allows you to print the manuals for their stuff online.

i say go sleeper. keep those wheels but get a FMIC and the RS hood. just my opinion though, i like the look.

I actually like this yellow, one's ive seen before i wasnt to crazy about, i call it "cheeze wiz yellow" :laughing1:

Back