my new cd player

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

micah

well i was tired of not having a cd player after my old panasonic bit the dust (after 3 years)

and it kicked so much ass i decided to get another panasonic.
i had sold my last one at one point and went through jvc/sony/pioneer/kenwood and eventually bought my old one back from the guy i sold it too because everything else sucked.

panasonic really doesnt get much credit, but im a pretty dedicated fan of there head units now.

my new one -

http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/store...000000000005702

3 5v preamp outputs, 2 aux in, bass/treble controls + 7 band eq, high and low pass crossovers, seperate subwoofer controls, 23 X 4 rms, 60 X 4 peak, xm ready, plays mp3 and wma, 3 dif tilt levels for the face, and you can upload customized images/animations

yeah it kicks ass

i have soundstreams in my front doors, and removed the rear speakers in my sol. took out my last system cause it was too heavy, but i dont really race anymore and miss the bass ><

i was pretty sure i was gonna go all soundstream, but i kinda want one of the new stroker pro's

but anyway, panasonic rocks my nuts, thanks :D

Nice looking deck. I agree I think that Panasonic puts out a good product. I am big on sound quality, so anything under 4V is not an option. My next deck will have to play DVD at least single sided ones.

yeah my old one only had 2.5v preamps but it was 3.5 years old.

my friends at work laughed when i told them i got a panasonic. then they listened to it and wanted the link to where i bought it from online and now at least 1 of them is going to order one lol.

best sound quality wise that ive heard. alot of forums and reviews compare it to the upper model alpines as far as performance, but the panasonic is WAY cheaper.

Back