my new civic hatch. model

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its work in progress. lol something to do at night.

Attachments

• P2130013.JPG
    P2130013.JPG
    198.2 KB · Views: 94
  • P2130016.JPG
    P2130016.JPG
    217.2 KB · Views: 76
It just needs to be cleaned. Get some ceramic-based cooktop cleaner and rub the shit out of it, or use a random orbit polisher. I use that cooktop cleaner/polish on all the stainless steel parts on my motorcycle and it rocks, it's 1/5th the price of metal polish for cars and it's easy to find.

If that won't get it off, try using a razor blade, then a steel wool (000 grade) pad with the cooktop cleaner.

ok so i post up about a model car and you get on my dirty stove. wow. anyways yea i just need to clean it.

lol. its a model.
we already had a model thread.

good to see that you did like most honda owners and didnt actually put glossy paint on there. lol

Not bad, I didn't even know they had a hatch. I have a 56 Ford Pick up going right now. First one I am building in who knows how many years.

i never got into models.
i always ended up gluing something to my hand, then eventually two fingers would get stuck together.
then i would get high off the fumes from the glue.

by the end of it, i would have a car that looked like it came from one of the (theres no nice or non-racist sounding way to put this) mexican car lots in the shitty part of nashville.

nothing was where it should have been, there were extra parts everywhere, it wouldnt even sit properly, and the paint looked like a 2 year old threw up on it.

Back