My New Daily Driver

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmm cars.com: 1992 Volvo 940 Turbo clean, good color, nice int..

i could get used to that for 3-4 years :p

Look into a late 90's s60.

I sat in this kids, while he was driving myself and this girl to the movies and it was a NICE car. I was jealous of him and he was jealous of my car.

He had plushed out leather seats, moonroof, options through the ass, smooth ride, it was really good stuff.

I don't have plans to actually swap a v8 into this car. I just wanted a nice daily driver that I can feel comfortable in and a car that the thieves around here wouldn't even think/try to steal. I am going to do most of the tune up on friday but by next week i hope to have the brakes and exhaust done as well. Then it's on to go get smogged :)

740s are impossible to blow up. A friend of mine get a turbo one, and proceeded to run it with barely any coolant, a blow turbo seal and tons of blowby. I tuned it up a bit, threw another junkyard turbo on it, added fluids, cut the downpipe before the cat, added a home-made boost controler, and cranked the boost. We blew it up, eventually - but it put up a good fight, and did a few a good burnouts too. :ph34r:

Back