my new dash :D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I need someone to do my civic but there no one out side of my dad but he like to chill and hang out ,but could some body also find me a custom dash for a 89 honada civic.

I need someone to do my civic but there no one out side of my dad but he like to chill and hang out ,but could some body also find me a custom dash for a 89 honada civic.

i thought he killed himself, theres goes my happiness. douche/

no face at all? like, no eyes or nose or anything? that would be cool. i want one.

'well, it has those, but its all smashed in. take a regular cat. smash its face in with a brick, clean up the blood. and make the eyes three times bigger than they should be and you have this one. i will take a pic tomorow.

That kinda sucks, but then again, on a 15+ year old car it definitely won't hurt to replace them anyway.

13 years, actually....

and i have new bushings...i have a whole set for every bushing on the car, i just didn't want to do it now. we got the first snow today and it's our daily driver so i really can't afford to have it off the road, especially since we work 30 miles away. eh... it'll get fixed tho. we have a parts car in the backyard anyway. ^_^

wow sux but i guess it woulda happened sometime but when are you getting it fixed?

Back