My new drink of choice..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
So it's been a while and I decided to drink again.

Not sure why I never looked into it or made it before but Rum and Coke Floats are the shit...

Defentily my new drink of choice.

I was always a big fan of Rum and Cokes, but the ice cream just sets it off.

I kinda changed the recipe and put like 5 shots instead of 1, but its the same, right? Don't answer, because no matter what you say, I'm right and will put make it with a half cup rum next round.

After a few more, I'll be alright.

One of my good friends always makes rum and cokes with 70% Jim Beam and 30% coke....its the only thing he drinks, and does he drink...

Well I cut down a lot. I just deceided to go to liqwour sotre and get a bottle. nowe I'm dreunk and can barely type or feel like editing.

Rum and Cokes have been my choice drink for a while.

Last thing you need to do is anything that effects your judgment.

On that note Im going to go make a rum and coke.

BtW believe it or not Rum in Pepsi is really good too. I always thought it would taste like shit VS rum in coke but its really not bad at all. just sweeter.

Fucking this night just turned to shit.

9pm new family guy. so what happens? fucking bush comes on. this better not cut into family guy, My cat could tell more info about iraq. Then on top of that I found that I was out of rum. MOFO!

rum and coke is alright...

and they better fuckin' show Family Guy in its entirety.

Jager + Cranberry Juice is my choice at this moment...

Coke and 151 FTW!

Coke + bourbon = teh best.

Oh and for the record, FUCK JACK DANIELS... THAT IS NOT FUCKIN BOURBON!

prefered drink is GOOD vodka (ciroc, kettel one, grey goose, level, etc), tonic, lime
sometimes GOOD vodka, cranberry (no lime)
and the jager bomb is a staple of any night out
then theres the assortment of shots jager, schlager, rumple minz, blackhaus

im definatly gunna have to try that jager and cran, that sounds really good

and yes im a vodka snob... i admit it... everyone always tells me im wasting my money getting a top shelf vodka if im not drinking it straight.... welp i found out that that is definately NOT true... was at a bar in new haven and ordered a goose and tonic... they gave me a little 12oz plastic cup full of ice and charged me $10 (wtf!!).... so the next round i just ordered a vodka tonic and they used some crap ass vodka (dubra i think)... it tasted like ass... i damn near couldnt drink it... the next round i asked for an absolute and tonic.... this was a little better than what they used on the second one but still tasted like shit...
so that is why i specified GOOD vodka in my drink list... it really does make a big difference

Quoted post[/post]]
prefered drink is GOOD vodka (ciroc, kettel one, grey goose, level, etc), tonic, lime
sometimes GOOD vodka, cranberry (no lime)
and the jager bomb is a staple of any night out
then theres the assortment of shots jager, schlager, rumple minz, blackhaus

im definatly gunna have to try that jager and cran, that sounds really good

and yes im a vodka snob... i admit it... everyone always tells me im wasting my money getting a top shelf vodka if im not drinking it straight.... welp i found out that that is definately NOT true... was at a bar in new haven and ordered a goose and tonic... they gave me a little 12oz plastic cup full of ice and charged me $10 (wtf!!).... so the next round i just ordered a vodka tonic and they used some crap ass vodka (dubra i think)... it tasted like ass... i damn near couldnt drink it... the next round i asked for an absolute and tonic.... this was a little better than what they used on the second one but still tasted like shit...
so that is why i specified GOOD vodka in my drink list... it really does make a big difference
1 handle of nikoff+1 brita water filter=ghetto distilling. then again, im a poor college kid so i cant afforded to be drinking top shelf every weekend anyway.

i read a review of that... from what the site said it seemed to work VERY well... im thinking of trying it out some time

hows the after effects???
i noticed when drinking lower quality vodkas i get an evil ass hangover... but with the better ones i dont... so how does the filtered vodka stack up?

i think i know what im doing next weekend :)

Black russians are still my favorite...

One to try if you ever wanted something good and smooth

Kettle One
Peachtree
Cranberry juice
Splash of pineapple

It's called a silk panty, or a Woo-Woo.

Loaded Coronas are good too...Clayton had a few of those...

Drink the beer down to the bottom of the neck...fill with Bicardi Lemon...

Originally posted by E_SolSi
i read a review of that... from what the site said it seemed to work VERY well... im thinking of trying it out some time

hows the after effects???
i noticed when drinking lower quality vodkas i get an evil ass hangover... but with the better ones i dont... so how does the filtered vodka stack up?

i think i know what im doing next weekend :)

Completely takes the hangover away.

It basically turns aristocrat into Grey Goose or Belvadere. Tastewise and morning after. VERY affective, my friend had a filter like it.

kick ass :)

definatly gunna have to try this out

how long do the filters last when running vodka through them?

not looking for a time or anything just an estimate on how many bottles you can filter with one

i mean if im only getting one bottle per filter then i might as well keep buying the stuff im buying now

like i said, i never kept track. vodka tastes shitty=new filter.

Back