My new EF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

got it back finally :D the only thing is my speedometer quit working... i think a wire is loose on it because it was kind of working then it went out completely...

idk, the guy should fix it for free... but i've been working on a strut bar today... the best part? it was FREE, the bar was in our attic from like a jetta or something so i took and modified the mounts to work... it may not work PERFECT but it'll work for now... i'll have pics here in a little while when i get it put on

well... that didnt work as planned... i got it on and it looked great... okay now im gonna leave the house... go to close the hood and BAM! wouldnt close... i tried to readjust it but it wouldnt clear for anything... guess ill just save for one made for the car...

cleaned her up real good today :D wash, clay bar, and wax and it looks pretty good :thumbsup: im getting the exhaust redone tomorrow so you guys know and dont think im a :fr: lol and im about to take off the badges that say vtec

CIMG1006.jpg

CIMG1007.jpg

CIMG1008.jpg

CIMG1009.jpg

CIMG1010.jpg

need a new drivers seat, hopefully have one tomorrow or later this week
CIMG1011.jpg

2 12" mtx terminators powered by a 1000 watt sony amp
CIMG1012.jpg

anybody heard of these? i havent but they ride pretty good so oh well
CIMG1016.jpg

Last edited:
They are eg seats and the drivers one is broken I'm trying to find a new one... and I don't get that first post brutal?

But some more "trouble" today... a coolant hose got a hole in it and took me forever to find so got that fixed finally and I hope no more problems occur

They are eg seats and the drivers one is broken I'm trying to find a new one... and I don't get that first post brutal?

But some more "trouble" today... a coolant hose got a hole in it and took me forever to find so got that fixed finally and I hope no more problems occur

Hatchy looks pretty nice and shiny :)

Are you planning on color matching the bumpers with the body?

i painted the valve cover yesterday... vht wrinkle red :D and i need to paint my bay... i was trying to clean the probably 1/8 to 1/4 inch of crap built up and scratched the paint off in places :(

Some shops that don't know the Hondas have a little clip that hold the speedo cable just yank on it thinking it'll just pop the boot off and can stretch the cable and when its' put back together, the so called Mechanic just sticks it on and says its' finished.

Probably just needs to pull the little boot, make sure the 'tang' fits the slot and push the cable back in.
(you could test it by having someone looking at the speedo while you give a quick spin to the trans end of the cable. Go both ways to see if the needle moves)

I likes the color.. I missed a good deal on a crx that color. The guy donated it to the cancer society two days before I had the cash.

E

well the shop knows hondas so i think it just didnt get hooked back in all the way

Some shops that don't know the Hondas have a little clip that hold the speedo cable just yank on it thinking it'll just pop the boot off and can stretch the cable and when its' put back together, the so called Mechanic just sticks it on and says its' finished.

E
I got one of my EF's for free because the check engine light was on and the guy didn't want to spend anything to fix it and all I did was put the clip back on the speed cable and plug it back in. No more light

GREAT! I just found a local who got a 04 Odyssey, 140k, electrical trans problem.. Runs fine but sometimes it shifts and sometimes it stays in 1st.. Sounds like a servo isn't moving right in the valvebody or T/C.
Looks really nice and thought of getting it to flip.

On the speedo cable, sometimes it can be in the boot but not in the slot.
(sounds familliar..)

E

i went over to the guy that did the tranny and he fixed it for free and i sat and bs'd with him for about an hour... he may have convinced me to turbo my z6...

well i got one seat today that i borrowed from a buddy and i think im gonna go ahead and buy the set from him, they're dark blue racing seats.... i kinda like them

ordered rims today :D from sears... they're machined 15" but i need to find tires, a tire store around here has bridgestones for like $260 installed

Back