My New Girl

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

Well to all who read the other thread "convo of the night", this is the girl im talking about in it... this ISNT the girl B is talking to, but the girl i said i was gonna start dating... I really like her and I think we are gonna go out... Thissl be my first g/f in 10 months since my EX broke up with me and fucked me over <_< so im really happy and excited that i found new girl, she is perfect in every way...

MVC-716S.JPG

MVC-717S.JPG

Good for you man, it's great that you've found someone to love.

Now, for the criticisms... That girl would be lovely without the mascara. That mascara just makes me think it's a ploy to distract me while her eyebrows attack.

She's cute though, Italian ?

-> Steve

looks like she has on abit of a phony smile, but other then that she's hot

Originally posted by Celerity@Jan 17 2004, 01:06 AM
Good for you man, it's great that you've found someone to love.

Now, for the criticisms... That girl would be lovely without the mascara. That mascara just makes me think it's a ploy to distract me while her eyebrows attack.

She's cute though, Italian ?

-> Steve

:p :p :p :p :p :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bonk:

Looks like the pics caught her on a day she woke up late for school/work. Gives the more "real down to earth" look, except the mascara. But, I'm not picky and :hitit:

lol
it was if u notice outside... its rainy hehe we were both just wearin pajama pants and stuff.... and she is like a latino/asian mix of some sort... I really like her... a lot

where's the pick of ehr bewbies yO??!?!?!?!

j/m..

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 17 2004, 02:35 AM
where's the pick of ehr bewbies yO??!?!?!?!

j/m..

lmao....someone always has to say it... :fuckyou:

That's my sister y0....I'll beat your ass!!!!!

seriously though, she's cute and I hope it works out for you!

HAHAAHHA I thought i was gonna see pics of a car you were buying LOL oh well, good luck man have fun.....

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jan 17 2004, 01:44 AM
congratulations, she looks like a nice girl...

i sincerely hope you treat her as such.... :D

:werd:

She reminds me of someone I knew in high school...can't put my finger on just who it looks like though... <_<

ill get some more pics, i hung out with her again today... fun :) she looks so good with her hair down... ill get a whole-body shot of her, and she does have NIIIICCEEE bewbies hehe

Back