My new GS-R =)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

meshca

I posted a lot in the hybrid section and such about either keeping my civic, going for a 240, boosting a b16, etc etc. So finally i found a 94 integra GS-R:D and it's in perfect condition for a car that old. The only thing i've had to fix is the axles, and maybe the compressor belt. Otherwise, it has a good suspension(even though i'm changing it to tein), new clean apexi exhaust however it's damn huge and somewhat loud. Dc headers, and a newer gsr block. Just in time for v-day, its red heh. :cool:

-alex

p.s. sorry for the unproffesional crappy photos, the camera sucks and i was in a hurry.

P1010150.jpg

P1010149.jpg

P1010148.jpg

P1010147.jpg

P1010157.jpg

and one that i screwed up but it looks like the taillight is on fire:
P1010151.jpg

nice man!! only thing i dont like is the exhaust. Friend from hs had one on his gsr with high flow cat, header etc sounded like ricey ass. WS or rsr, do eeeettt

Mine doesn't really sound that horrible, it's just damn to loud.. but it doesnt rattle like a bumble bee or make a gorrila getting raped noise. I'm probably going to get a silencer put in, no point in changing a perfectly good exhaust. I'll just take the silencer out every time i go to the track or feel i need to get revenge on my neighbors in the future.

very true. hope you have fun with it!!!! so how much cash you got left over?? plans?

don't spend a single penny on that fucker without putting a good alarm, autolock and 2 kill switches on it. don't buy an intake, don't buy suspension, don't even buy a new cd for it. you've been officially warned by uncle nick.

^ Theft central.

I would take the GSR badge off of it :/

How much you pay for it?

don't spend a single penny on that fucker without putting a good alarm, autolock and 2 kill switches on it. don't buy an intake, don't buy suspension, don't even buy a new cd for it. you've been officially warned by uncle nick.

i'd also put some sirens inside the car, behind the glove box.. so its extra loud inside, but run them off another battery

There's no gsr badges on the integras as far as i know.. the vin number codes say its a gsr, but as for plans:

ALARM: getting it on thursday, why 2 kill switches? starter kill and fuel?
suspension: bought some tein basics,
it already has yellow neuspeed springs and i think oem replaced shocks didn't look at it much when it was up on a lift, but i need something a little higher because the car's to low and something better.
going n/a, building the block, etc.

got the car for 3500, has a lot of miles on teh body but much less on engine. I'm going to keep it looking stock on the outside, probably keep those rims, and do a little on the inside and a custom fiberglass audio system in the trunk. one that is small and i can remove when i go to the track.

put 1 kill switch super obvious, like under the dash. mount the second one inside the glove box compartment but up near the dash. then you would just open the glove box and flip the switch above the compartment inside the dash area.

just do 2 regular ignition cuts. but get an autolock for the clutch. it will make it harder to start. i would rather have my car destroyed and still have it, than have it be completely gone.

i'd also put some sirens inside the car, behind the glove box.. so its extra loud inside, but run them off another battery

I like this idea. Sounds like it would really frustrate them. . . . depending on the DB limit, it could incapacitate them -> say if you pumped around 140db (civil defence siren limit) then the crooks inside would have to hold their ears instead of your stereo system . . . ..

^^ thats what i plan on doing once i get my car painted.. they wont be able to stand being in the car to steal it

so if they have a tow truck, whats next, create a smooth-frictionless surface cover on the bottom of my car, or lube the entire car in vaseline

so if they have a tow truck, whats next, create a smooth-frictionless surface cover on the bottom of my car, or lube the entire car in vaseline
thats why compustar is a good alarm. is has shock sensors that notify you if something is going on. then you can run out to your car before it gets towed away.

Just get one of these and your fine Ravelco Anti Theft Device. The only way to steal it then is with a trailer or towtruck.

Heh sold, i'm getting one.
Now that doesnt include the purpose of an alarm, so i'm going to get a alarm as well, with a loud siren heh. Cause with the ravelco they technically don't have to 'steal' the car, they can jus strip it right then and there.

Back