My new hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Woodster

HEy everybody,
Last week I was in denver and I finally picked up my hatch. Its a 93 dx, 199,000 miles on it and running strong. New tires/windshield/distributor/plugs/wires. Doesnt burn any oil, and gets awesome gas mileage. I gutted it this week, and Ill get those pics on here sometime later. My plans for it are to save up for a b18c1, then build that, then piece together a nice turbo setup. Hope you enjoy.

wODI1MDc4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wODI1MDc5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wODI1MDgwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wODI1MDgxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wODI1MDgyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wODI1MDgzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wODI1MDg0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Sorry the pics are a little dark.
Damnit, I contacted WTDR, hopefully they will add honda swap to there list. Sorry, if they dont get things fixed, Ill find some other way to host it.

Im at school right now. WHen I get home from work tonight Ill sign up for imageshack. Its free right? If so, theyre will be pics up tonight sometime.

Woot! WTDR added hondaswap. Well, theyre are the pics. Im chompin at the bit to get a b18c1 in there. Im still debating though whether I want to go with b16 and boost, or b18 and boost. Im thinkin b18, but for the money, the b16 is a hell of a lot cheaper. Any suggestions? My goal is this, when im done, I want to be able to beat this guy that is in the next town over that has a z28 camaro, i think its a 99 or so. Is this attainable with a b16 and a nice turbo setup and then tuned like a mofo? Or would a b18 be a better candidate?

can be done with the b16 but i would always say go witht the b18 and then go from there much beter dtarting point

Kind of what I was thinking. Even though the price is a big obstacle, I think the b18 would be a much better starting point, and it has many good roads that I could go to make it what I want. I think it is a pretty obtainable goal to beat this guys z28, mind you, that is one goal, not all of them.

For pretty cheap, you can just swap a LS into it, drive it for a while to save up some extra cash, then slap the B16 head on.

Hmmm, ive heard a lot about this ls/vtec and then boosted is pretty damn nice. Havent been able to exactly get a straight answer on what is involved in it. What does the ls block come from, and then where does the vtec head come from? Im still undecided, gotta start saving some money first. Still got $582 to pay off to my mother and then its time to start saving.

The general idea is to use an LS block from a DA integra ('90 to '93) and a B16 head (from an SiR-II).

Or any B18B/A and any DOHC vtec head. If you're going the way of a frankenstein, go B20, why pay more money for less displacment?

Back