MY NEW INTEGRA GSR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Loil

I just bought a 2000 Integra GSR and i need some advice to gain more HP. Before, i usually start with the basic first (intake, cat-back exhuast, header), but now i want to try something different to gain more HP and still spend the same amount of money on the basic tuning . I don't know much about this engine so please help as much as you could. What do your think i should invest my money into first? I want to get a least over 210HP

get some cams, intake and disconnect everything behind your header. that will be spending the same thing as intake and exaust but you will get more power.

for an exhaust get Greddy SP thats what i have on my 96 GSR and it sounds awesome for a header if you have the money go SMSP it gains like 12 at the wheels but its very very expensive skunk 2 intake manifold responds very well to that motor and a ctr intake cam also is a good gain JDM CTR pistons will put you around 12.5:1 compression on that motor obd2-obd1 conversion with hondata and you should be able to make close to your goal

i Have another question. What is the benefits of a 3" exhaust over a 2.5"and can your name some brand that makes 3" exhaust?

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 16 2004, 06:56 PM
you DO NOT want a 3" exhaust if you are running all motor

:withstupid:

and they meant camshaft and cam gears.

ok mang I/H/E should be the first thing you do as it is one of the best things to do to a motor, it "frees" up your motor and lets it breath easier, dont go into cams and shit like that until you get the basics first, 2 1/2 inch exhaust will be fine. build some on your bottom end first, your head is just fine for now, its a GSR head, put in some higher COMP pistons if you want all motor or some lower comp for forced induction, get a solid block before you worry about cams and stuff...

edit i forgot to add this, another great bolt on is a fuel pressure regulater, it helps with all your other bolt ons... those are all cheap you could have all the for right around a grand,

skunk2 Intake Manifold, CAI, Nice 2 1/2 inch exhaust, Camshafts, Valves, Springs and maybe think about getting a thinner head gasket or different pistons to raise your compression ratio.

Basics - CAI any, SMSP header, 2.5inch exhaust, Fidanza flywheel and clutch.

entry - ODB2-1 conversion with P28, you decided on the maps, Hondata is also very very favorable, Skunk2 intake manny.

Middle - cams todas, etc, cam gears, injectors, valve springs, retainers,

High end - 84mm sleeves with crower rods and any piston selection for 2liters.

or, if you dont want to spend the money to convert to OBD1, go with Greedy Emanage. It works just as well, and costs less money. Only major function that it lacts is that it does not have the capability to read the knock sensor, however, if your going to run a chipped p28, then your in the same boat because the p28 can not read a knock sensor.

over 210 whp?

s3fec9116cf882.jpg

Back