My new living room

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brc80

TV?

Dvd Player?

What do you guys think? For the price im very happy with the quality of the picture.

Edit: The site is just for refrence, i didnt pay those prices.

They both look pretty good, with the TV as long as you do NOT get a plasma you should be good. The DVD player looks nice and simple for the user to use.
Just please do NOT get a plasma or a projection TV. Plasmas SUCK simple as that bad contrast bad color, projections are terrible if you sit right in front of them they are OK but if you look at them from an angle you can not see half of the picture.
Just my opinion and I work at a Post Production house and see video evryday.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Aug 2 2004, 07:01 PM
They both look pretty good, with the TV as long as you do NOT get a plasma you should be good. The DVD player looks nice and simple for the user to use.
Just please do NOT get a plasma or a projection TV. Plasmas SUCK simple as that bad contrast bad color, projections are terrible if you sit right in front of them they are OK but if you look at them from an angle you can not see half of the picture.
Just my opinion and I work at a Post Production house and see video evryday.
[post=371632]Quoted post[/post]​

RCA = JUNK STAY AWAY

My friend repairs things for a living and RCA is by far the most crappy piece of crap company he has to deal with, however they do make HIM great money becuase they ALWAYS break.

i have a 55" widescreen mistubishi yv, and a pioneer dvd player. both are 4 years old, with not a singole problem out of it!

tv is awsome! dvd player is awsome! would highly recomend both!

I second the RCA shittiness, I have gone through 2 RCA 27 inchs since December, selling my 4 month old one for 150. I was looking at that same one, it IS projection, but there is a huge difference in regular projection and rear-projection. The only reason I didn't get an RCA 52 inch is because it was regular projection, and looked like ass if not seated right in the middle, as forementioned. At that price, I am almost sure that is a rear-projection.

FUCK THAT... I am so ghetto that litteraly 3 days ago I made my own projection TV For about 20 bux... and BLAM! WIDESCREEN BITCHES!!

Originally posted by NissanNiNjA2nd@Aug 3 2004, 08:09 AM
FUCK THAT... I am so ghetto that litteraly 3 days ago I made my own projection TV For about 20 bux... and BLAM! WIDESCREEN BITCHES!!
[post=371868]Quoted post[/post]​

:search:

woohoo new emo is teh r0x0r

Originally posted by lowandslow+Aug 3 2004, 04:43 PM-->
NissanNiNjA2nd
@Aug 3 2004, 08:09 AM
[post=371868]Quoted post[/post]​

:search:

woohoo new emo is teh r0x0r
[post=372107]Quoted post[/post]​

omfg, that's great!

That TV for 20k was CRAZY expensive. It wasn't even that good!
Plasma is decent, overrated. HDTV is great if you get all the shit that's need (cables, tuner box, HDTV cable, etc) LDC dosen't do it for me, I'm not spending 5k to have my tv look like a computer monitor.

Well you guys were right, My Rca link on my first post took a shit. So i took it back and got this. Link So what do you think about that one?

I have my parents old rca tv in my apartment and it is still nice. A little outdated though. It only goes to channel 64 but i think either t.v's will do. I like the panasonic better though.

This post belongs in our Computers, Games, Electronics etc Forum. Please look for your post there.

:moved:

Thanks,

The Moderating Team

Back