My New Motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Civic_88ls

I have a 92 ls motor in my civic now and i think its a slow peice of shit now. i have like 150,000 miles on the motor and 50k miles is driving hard constantly. i want to put a newer jdm b20b motor in it and i was just wondering what sensors and things i would have to change to put my stock si harness up to it. and what do u smart people think i would run in the 1/4 mile?? with 120,000 miles on the motor i ran a 14.9 with intake and thats it. Im contemplating whether i should do this or just put another same b18a motor in it. The best i can find for that motor is 900 shipped and i was wondering if nebody knows anywhere else that i can get that motor for a decent price. all i need is a longblock cuz i have everything else. thanks for the help.,

I'm not too sure on where you looked to find a new motor, but if you haven't checked www.HMotorsOnline.com yet, you should give it a look. Not sure what the shipped prices are, but B18b and B20b/z motors are $750 ea. With either motor, completely stock in your hatch, look to run mid 14's. Good Luck

Back