My New office layout

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
So the building my office is currently in has a lease due up soon, so we are talking about moving to a new location and making floor plans and such.

Today, we get an email from our office manager with the attached floor plan.

The boss approved :)
DO this, Do it Now. I'll front the first bundle of singles at the stage. But remember Chris Rock's important words about the Champagne room...

Attachments

• officelayout.gif
    officelayout.gif
    50.8 KB · Views: 190
whoever made that plan forgot to put the hotspots on a different layer, or just forgot to hide em. and some of the wall intersections are shitty.

funny shit though, i'd work there for free;)

wow...just wow....free champegne?

hey, at least he gave you a seat at the show and not included you with the bar/new people. you haven't even been there a month yet. must be making a good impression.

this is why pinky suprises me...a female network admin...you work with all guys...every IT (admin/physical support) ive ever known has been guys

at rand-whitney containerboard in CT the IT director is female.

allmerica financial HQ in worcester, MA... same.

the MA cw/mars system integrators are pretty much all female.

my last job was all guys too, with the exception of lisa... but she wasn't really IT. she came from an account exec. position to run the dialer (minor sql was about as IT as it got)

All of the help desk / command center where I work is female. From the techs to the VP. We call it the Estrogen Desk.

Nice.

The IT person at my first Halliburton office was female. So was her assistant. So far she's been the best IT person I've ever worked with in the corporate world.

i stand corrected. i just notice that my offices are usually just sausage fests (not to say we dont have women, just they cry when they get a debug error in access).

All of the help desk / command center where I work is female. From the techs to the VP. We call it the Estrogen Desk.

no wonder why you hate your job :p all those women bossing you around all day.

I'm a project manager. I make shit happen. I wind up fixing most of the user's issues because I recognise, like my clients, that my tech support department sucks.

Back