My new pit puppy...PICTURES!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i love it when the dogs are playful...but i also like lap dogs too...if i dont feel like playin...the dog will just jump in my lap and chill...my girlfriend has a chiuaua(sp?)...that dog is more of a shoulder dog...it likes to jump on my shoulder and chill...lol

Nice pit! I actually never knew dogs could have blue eyes.

I always wanted a dog but theyre too playful for me(unless I get a lazy dog). Might change that though because I'm planning on getting a chow :)

She will pretty much grow out of her blue eyes...to bad because they are beautiful.

And I went home from lunch planning on seeing piss and crap everywhere and NONE I was shocked so I let her out and she did her duty in the grass I was so excited!

i love it when the dogs are playful...but i also like lap dogs too...if i dont feel like playin...the dog will just jump in my lap and chill...my girlfriend has a chiuaua(sp?)...that dog is more of a shoulder dog...it likes to jump on my shoulder and chill...lol

I hate chiuaua's, my aunt has a long-haired one and that dog is hyper and annoying.

My aunt had two monkeys when she was in Indonesia. I forgot what happend to it though(she also had a dog and rabbit when she was ther, but her dog went missing; she thinks the locals ate it)[/quote]

And I went home from lunch planning on seeing piss and crap everywhere and NONE I was shocked so I let her out and she did her duty in the grass I was so excited!

That's an awesome dog. I have a friend whos had a pit since it was a pup, and that thing absolutely tears his house apart and relieves itself everywhere when you leave it byitself.

That's an awesome dog. I have a friend whos had a pit since it was a pup, and that thing absolutely tears his house apart and relieves itself everywhere when you leave it byitself.
dog needs a kennel
sounds like severe seperation anxiety

Wow thats no good...was the dog not trained? Did they give it attention? Or maybe its just crazy hyper haha

I have no clue, I think it's both. Everytime I go there the dog always wants to play. When there's people around, he behaves just fine..

We took her for a walk last night and we don't even need a leash she just follows so hopefully she wont need a leash ever lol. But sometimes its required.

blanco's been abducted and converted by the ninjas, ooohhhh nooeeeesss

my brother has a dog, a collie mix...
it usually walks without a leash
but every once in a while it takes off, it would be gone for MONTHS at a time
3-5 months is the longest

we finally found out he's going to some polish guys house like 2 miles away
apparently its the dogs vacation home...

we finally found out he's going to some polish guys house like 2 miles away
apparently its the dogs vacation home...

That made me laugh my ass off, I have no idea why...

Cute dog though, just be sure to maintain who is boss and DO NOT put up with any agressive behavior.

We took her for a walk last night and we don't even need a leash she just follows so hopefully she wont need a leash ever lol. But sometimes its required.

Blanco, what do you think about this? only reason i ask is my dog is doing the same thing.

I feel its how you raise them. If you walk it on a leash or not your spending time with it teaching it how you want them to walk with you.

Back