My New Project Car CRX Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Once I get My Money And Buy My FireFighing Gear I Will Have It Looking Great :)

NEW IMAGES:
S5000321.JPG

S5000322.JPG

S5000323.JPG

S5000324.JPG

S5000325.JPG

S5000326.JPG

S5000327.JPG

S5000331.JPG

S5000332.JPG

S5000333.JPG

S5000334.JPG

i sure hope you know how to do a lot of body work and engine work. if you have to pay anything, its' going to get spendy.

you might have been better off buying something that is clean for $1500. you are going to invest a lot in that thing. i say sell it and get out while you can. i don't know if free would even be a good deal on that thing.

I got and alot of people are helping me with and once I get a little more saved up I am going to get a vic.

Vic with an interceptor police package is pretty sweet...very good suspension, and they have the 4.6 liter

THE WHAT????

they tend to end up not painted but seeing as your painting them its not ricey....

but itll look good when its painted

Attachments

• the riceness.JPG
    the riceness.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
NIce looks like your gona have fun. i just picked up an 88 dx for 700. mine runs great. lol You got your work cut out for you.

I don't think the fenders look that bad...with a good paint job, I think it would look alright. Ricey to me is when you just have too much going on. For instance, the cars that look like they had a JC Whitney magazine thrown at them and a picnic table on the trunk.

i was agreeing with dbone vtec....when he was saying dont clean the valves with a screw driver...hence the +1 from me

lol a picnic table.....thats classic im going to have to use that.....
i didnt mean to bag you out for the fenders just saying that they currently make the car look a lil ricey...

Back