My New Project Car Cx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

why did you replace the whole front end?

Now she's white! Sorry for the shity pics , friend took my camera. Will take better later.

09-04-07_1546.jpg

09-04-07_1548.jpg

09-04-07_1549.jpg

09-04-07_1547.jpg

09-04-07_1544.jpg

Wheels and tires will be replaced !

Maaco?

Should have masked the mirrors and rockers, at least. And removed the door trim before paint.

And go grab some semi-gloss spray paint and re-do the wipers. Cant have a freshly painted car with faded/messed up wipers.

Last edited:
bro that shit is sweet....
good work so far lol inspiration to put ma 93 civic together....or sell it ^_^

ill be watching so keep the good work up

:werd: needs some contrast.. too much white

shoulda taped off the bumper grill also.. looks much better when it stays black
cf ftw

you should get some door paneling to. it looks bad with part of the trip painted white and the rest missing off the 1/4 panel.

good work man. paint the grille/door trim/wipers/maybe even the mirrors black, and it will look even better.

:werd: needs some contrast.. too much white

shoulda taped off the bumper grill also.. looks much better when it stays black

I know you don't like the mirror painted EG6SIR, I wanted to see how they look. You're right for the bumper grill. He just forgot and painted it. Will bring it back to black .:)

Couple of question?

1- Anyone have tried the ebay yellow fog lights? How do they fit.

2- Will it be ricey to tint my windows black?

3- Beside tein suspension, is there any others that you would recommend ( any suggestion of setup?)

Thanks!

hahahaha, window tint is not ricey. it's only rice if it's red or green or some shit.

Just curious , do you know how they handle?

not really sure, but i'm sure its pretty good.. good enough to take 1st place

i've read nothing buy good reviews from these.. let me see if i can dig them up

here is the review i found on H-T.. pretty in depth
Honda-Tech.com: Suspension: Full Review: PIC Performance Select Coilovers *Pics inside*

[SIZE=+1]GT Live Time Attack at VIR: Chad Slagg and PIC Performance Take First Place

VIR%20TA%204.jpg
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Wow, lots of progress. :thumbsup: Making me miss my little CX.
Looks like the Dorchester, Roxbury, J.P. area. :p
Who did the paint? I'm looking to get some work done by the end of the summer or sooner.
Keep it up, can't wait to see that Z6 boosted. Good choice by the way.

By the way, my choice of suspension if you want to pony up the dough is Tanabe Pro-ss. For the money ($800-$1200), i've never felt a better handling yet smooth/comfortable suspension. Best of both worlds & for the street, it's a must.
Always impressed with Tanabe.

not really sure, but i'm sure its pretty good.. good enough to take 1st place

i've read nothing buy good reviews from these.. let me see if i can dig them up

here is the review i found on H-T.. pretty in depth
Honda-Tech.com: Suspension: Full Review: PIC Performance Select Coilovers *Pics inside*

[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]

They look great! And from the reviews they seem to perform great too!

By the way, my choice of suspension if you want to pony up the dough is Tanabe Pro-ss. For the money ($800-$1200), i've never felt a better handling yet smooth/comfortable suspension. Best of both worlds & for the street, it's a must.
Always impressed with Tanabe.

Is it this one?

5db5_1.jpg

eBay Motors: Tanabe Sustec Pro S-OC 2 Coilover civic Integra 94 00 (item 270111247597 end time Apr-22-07 23:17:29 PDT)

Back