My New Project Car Cx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I heard that there is a new honda lover born every 8 seconds. True story...

shortly before i got my ls swap done, my car was stolen, my stereo stripped plastics fucked etc, i got it back tho. sucks man, but thats how it goes now, peopel dont wanna work for the nice stuff so they steal yours instead.

honestly... thats a little fishy. Someone from mass... with 4 posts asking about his car. Ill bring the snorkel and 8 jars of hunny. Hatchspeed bring the hulaskirt.

My shit got jacked too man. Just gotta be real careful arounf here cuz they do whatever they gotta do to get your car. Sorry bro i know how it feels.Now you gotta buy another honda put it in the same spot and wait with tha burner.. just dont tell em i told you too.

hey guys ~ any luck yet
just got myself a gun (9mil sig with a 13 shot clip) anyone even thinks of comming in my yard............
my wife and I where joking which if it did happen which would get the stupid fuckers first me with the gun or our the dog (UKC/AKC German Shepard) fully train from the state of conneticut for searching people not the type of dog your going to get away from she may not hurt you but she'll never loose you in a chase (no hiding)

and yes what some one else said on these post earlier watch who you give info to on these site car thief network it's big bussiness theres a lot of money in it be carefull
one other thing 9 times out of 10 you know the person who ripped you off
i've been hit a number of times for my sterios and it's always come back to me and it's alway been from some fuck that i knew

How muchmoney did you put into the car before it was stolen. I remember when I got my truck broken into. They took over 3,000 dollars of stereo equipment and damaged one of my subs because they couldnt get the box out of the truck. They also cut the power to my airbags. I had no switches, i was so pissed.

Hi guys. I need some advices here concerning the car situation. The insurance company after investigation is offering to pay but they said that they are not going to pay for the parts that i've added to the car because according to them it doesn't increase the value of the car. So i need some advice, should i accept it or not? Any advice will be appreciated. Thank!

hey, just came by the thread, sucks that that shit happened. but you should probably just take the offer. no matter how much you try they wont pay for the upgraded items unless you actually added the items to your policy, they insure your vehicle, not your parts. but good luck.

Back