1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my new project couple of questions

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by boosting4me, Dec 20, 2008.

1. boosting4me

boosting4me New Member

Hey guys Just Picked up my 88 ef with Si conversion Including wiring harness cluster now the car is Mpi and the motor i picked up a fresh D16y8 for my boost project the motor has

Fresh rebuld
    -Vitara Pistons
    -Clevite bearings
    -Stock y8 rods
    -cable trans with LSD Clutch

So im still semi new to hondas ok Just trying to get an exact parts list together i know its been covered billion times i just want a exact list
    What wiring stuff from RYWIRE.com do i need for the obd 1 links are better lol
    i know i need axles also
    ecu which one ?
    Diffrent mounts ?
    anything else ? thanks

2. autox 89 dx

autox 89 dx Member

since it converted to MPI this is the harness
    Rywire - Online Store. For mount they should be the same I believe, for the ECU you can use a P28. You also have to buy a 4 wire o2 sensor.

3. boosting4me

boosting4me New Member

So i have to take the whole harness out of my car and send it to rywire also do i need to do the optional 80$ thing on the link you sent me

4. autox 89 dx

autox 89 dx Member

You don't have to send them your harness only if you want the sub harness for the V-TEC installed into your harness.That kit gives you the sub harness that connects to the V-TEC seliniod and oil pressure switch, and the jumper for the ecu thats what I'm runnin and it was simple to install.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted