my new project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
I have been wanting a 4 door integra for some time, and since I sold my CRX, I found this integra for $1500. its needs some work done to it but what project car doesnt need work. I am happy with the car, I had to drive it home today (150 miles), and I really dig this car and cant wait to get my hands into it. first thing I am doing is it needs a tune up, and I need a new clutch master cyl. its starting to leak.
I picked up lowering springs from a guy in colorado and I am getting some fat fives to put on the car, the pictures show si's but they didnt come with the car. I do need to find some good front seats, the drivers is starting to tear in the normal spot. and I have to adjust the ft bumper some. but it was a hell of a deal on the car. I am not sure if I want to put my turbo on it or not. I am thinking of either doing ls/vtec or putting a vtec motor in the car. let me know what you guys think.

P1090162.jpg

P1090159.jpg

pxgQRgyEF10l0CXdVmKm2oJDKL0f.jpg

4UQFOOPDcmROc3OKp9HcB1v8ocly.jpg

P1090168.jpg

P1090164.jpg

P1090163.jpg

Q37LHHle1nd9nmfVKWGFk6KdRkpO.jpg

P1090167.jpg

Yeah i'd say $1500 is a steal for an integra in that good of shape. But why did you want a 4door?

Quoted post[/post]]
Hell yeah, FODO FTW!
I had one, 95 ls 5 speed, didnt know what i had.
Total sleeper.
I'd rock one again, and again.
yea and now you kicking yourself cause you sold it :ph34r:

I really like it thanks Matt for convincing me to get it

I love the four doors too! It looks to be in pretty good shape for the price you paid! Leather Interior is always a plus! :thumbsup:

And the answer you are seeking is YES! LS/VTEC-Turbo FTW!! You're welcome.

Me---> :bow: :worthy: <---You

si's > fat fives.

good deal.

BTW: "ftw" is soo played out, seriously you guys.

Quoted post[/post]]
si's > fat fives.

good deal.

BTW: "ftw" is soo played out, seriously you guys.
BTW....BTW is one letter different from FTW!!! :p

I like the Fat Fives better than the Blades for sure. But I like SI wheels a lot too. But then again, I like Volks and Advans and Works and blah blah blah....

I mean, they roll right? What more do you need for now? :ph34r:

today i installed my dvd player, I have pictures of it later

and I am thinking of picking up these
IMG_1442.jpg

what do you think of the seats? they were in a integra, so they have the correct rails also

heres the dvd player, i had to install the mouting kit upside down cause the screen hits the heater controls either way, but with it on the bottom it hits a little better. it looked better in my crx, so I am thinking of just getting rid of it and just getting a one of the new dvd players the doesnt have the pop out screen, or something to control a ipod

02_27_06_1222.jpg

02_27_06_1224.jpg

02_27_06_1225.jpg

well I put my springs on today with the help from Preludebuddy. thanks for the help it went much faster than with one person.
well Todd did a search on the vin and we found out I have a GSR instead of a LS. so now I might turn it back to a GSR.

I will have pictures of the car with the new springs on it

Back