my new project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd: Pics ASAP! Sounds sick man. Too bad you have the LS motor though, but shit, for $1500 :thumbsup:

Front springs
02_27_06_1633.jpg

gap between rear tire and quarter panel
02_28_06_1037.jpg

rear shot of the car
02_28_06_1035.jpg

side shots of the car
02_28_06_1036.jpg

02_28_06_1032.jpg

and my DC sports header from preludebuddy :thumbsup:
02_27_06_2241.jpg

its not a much of a drop as I wanted but I think this will work till I get full suspension

Quoted post[/post]]
:thumbsup:

You don't wanna go too low. Gotta get emissions someday! :laugh:
yea but where i am at I dont need to have the enhanced emissions that denver needs.

I can either regeister it in weld county (no emissions) like I did for my plates on the crx or I now live in Larimer county and we have the old school emissions (just a sniffer test, no rollers). plus from what i heard is that colorado is planning on doing away with the enhanced emissions. but dont quote me on that one its just a rumor I heard.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
si's > fat fives.
i like the si's but I like like the fat fives a lot more. i would take fat fives over si's and blades. and the guy I got the car from kept the si's for his crx.

wanna trade a set of fat fives for your si's?
i dont have the si's!!!!! the guy i got the car kept them for his crx.
reading>you its even stated in my quote that you replied to. I dont have the SI rims plus if you would have looked at the pictures of my car after I put on the springs you would see I dont have SI rims on the car

Quoted post[/post]]
did you pick those seats up? also pm me your address and I'll send the intake.
no not yet! Aracheon has been busy with work and hasnt had a chance to get some free time. we are tring to hook up next week. I will keep you posted on them. pm will be sent with my address. thanks again for your help anytime you need help let me know

today I installed my header and what a pain in the ass. now I remember why I hate the 4-1 header. and to top it all off I had to take it to a muffler shop to have them cut my cat and turn it so the cat would line up with the header.

03_04_06_1509.jpg

yeah when we took it out of my car we dropped it from under the car. one of the bolts was seized so we ended up taking the exhaust from the rear axle out along with the header. I bet it was a tight squeeze in there with the ac...sorry about that man. I'll be sending the intake on monday.

:laugh: yea it was a tight fit. I had to undo the 2 bolts holding in the clutch slave cyl. and move it out of the way. it took some time and effort to get it up in there it was catching on the a/c compressor and the fan.

well it looks like if I want to do the turbo I am going to have to find a 1/2 rad. and get rid of my a/c. theres no way of the turbo fitting in there with the stock rad. and the a/c fan

how is this a gsr sedan? was the gsr swapped out for an ls. why hasnt anyone else commented on this.

nice man, good pick up for 1500, definately. I just want your passenger seat tho :mrgreen: get some fat fives, i love mine... even though everything about this is ugly (peeling, coating coming off, etc etc)

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah its a salvage title car...the motor was swapped out at some point. do you want to pass on the intake then?
:no: I still want it

Quoted post[/post]]
nice man, good pick up for 1500, definately. I just want your passenger seat tho :mrgreen: get some fat fives, i love mine... even though everything about this is ugly (peeling, coating coming off, etc etc)
yea I am getting some fat 5's from B16RacerN2NR, he's just waiting to get his new rims from Micah so he can send me mine. i might sell my ft seats when I get the new ones. I will let you know

Quoted post[/post]]
how is this a gsr sedan? was the gsr swapped out for an ls. why hasnt anyone else commented on this.
how is it cause reading>you thats how.
first off there is several reasons why it is a GSR sedan and not a LS.

1. its a DB8 which is a GSR sedan according to the vin #
2. it has p72 all over the car.
3. yes it has a ls motor and the guy I got it from had his motor stolen so instead of shelling out the money for the b18c he put in a ls motor.
4. preludebuddy and I were doing the springs and he saw something stamped p72 and we saw the computer in the back of the car (think its the abs computer but idk) so when we were done he got on my laptop and did a search on my vin and found out that it is indead a GSR.

yes I know I have a b18b in my gsr and yes i would like to replace it with a b18c but I can afford to get one the motor itself cost almost 2000 with shipping, if I find one out here for a good deal then I would get it overwise I might just keep the ls motor, or go cheaper and get a b16 motor and sell my b18b

No, please don't put a B16 in your teg!! Just stick with the LS, there is SOOOOOOOOOO much you can do with it. If you really MUST have VTEC, you can go LS/VTEC, if you want to boost, we all know the LS is a great motor to do so with! Who cares what the car was, it is all about what it will be!! :thumbsup:

And the drop and header look great!

Back