my new project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
No, please don't put a B16 in your teg!! Just stick with the LS, there is SOOOOOOOOOO much you can do with it. If you really MUST have VTEC, you can go LS/VTEC, if you want to boost, we all know the LS is a great motor to do so with! Who cares what the car was, it is all about what it will be!! :thumbsup:

And the drop and header look great!
thanks

isnt ls/vtec hard to do , I know of some people that had PFI do it but I am not sure on how to do it. I am trying to do some reasearch on it. and isnt ls/vetc unrealible. I heard to many people had to many problems with it

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
No, please don't put a B16 in your teg!! Just stick with the LS, there is SOOOOOOOOOO much you can do with it. If you really MUST have VTEC, you can go LS/VTEC, if you want to boost, we all know the LS is a great motor to do so with! Who cares what the car was, it is all about what it will be!! :thumbsup:

And the drop and header look great!
thanks

isnt ls/vtec hard to do , I know of some people that had PFI do it but I am not sure on how to do it. I am trying to do some reasearch on it. and isnt ls/vetc unrealible. I heard to many people had to many problems with it
Ya, it's kind of a hassel, but if you do your research, it really shouldn't be TOO bad. Just do a search on here, it's been covered MANY times. Some people will argue that it's unreliable, but those are the people that don't use the GSR Oil and Water pump. The LS Oil and Water pump can't reliably(sp?) handle the higher revs that the combo will produce.

You'd have to end up pulling the block to do the pistons as well. I'd just cam out the LS, maybe a new manifold and PNP and then throw some boost or nitrous at it.

Car is looking good Ken. Micah sent out my rims on monday or tuesday, I forgot already lol I have to brand new tires that i'm going to mount on the rims, i'm gonna paint them, and throw them on my car in place of the 2 Phat 5's that are on my car. The other 2 are already packed away in the box. You should have your Phat 5's sometime next week :mrgreen:

LS vtec is unreliable when you rev a stock ls bottom end to 8.5 k because of the rod bolts and lower oil pressure when you don't take care of those issues you start spinning bearings and throwing rods through your block. to fix this problem get some arp rod bolts and a gsr oil and water pump and you'll be fine. it really isn't that complicated you can get a kit from golden eagle and then take your head into a machine shop and have them move the dowel pins and plug the old oil supply and tap the new one.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
You should have your Phat 5's sometime next week :mrgreen:

Great, more fuck1ng rims stacked up in my back yard :mad:
nope the winter set for the crx should be picked up buy the new owner and the steelies I have now I am going to sell. so no stacking of the rims in the dog run. :p

Quoted post[/post]]
Car is looking good Ken. Micah sent out my rims on monday or tuesday, I forgot already lol I have to brand new tires that i'm going to mount on the rims, i'm gonna paint them, and throw them on my car in place of the 2 Phat 5's that are on my car. The other 2 are already packed away in the box. You should have your Phat 5's sometime next week :mrgreen:

right on I will let you know when I get my fat fives.

well now I have 2 projects to work on my girl friend just bought a 94 accord for 1500 and I have to do some minor work to it. but good thing is I am leaving this car stock so sweet no aftermarket parts for the accord. I will have pictures of the accord soon

well im not boosting the integra I have a trade pending with pheonixb16aguy my turbo, and there is a guy out in colorado that has a b18c longblock and cant afford to put it in his hatch and wants a singlecam vtec motor or a zc so I am in the works of getting him a d16z6 for his b18c.

hey ripp i want your ls and trans if you get that new set if you need sohc vtec let me know i know of one here

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
:thumbsup:

You don't wanna go too low. Gotta get emissions someday! :laugh:
In Buffalo,N.Y you can go as low as you want,my friend has a 93 integra with cut spring,that shit looks like a beast, with 17 inch rims.
i wont cut springs if I want it lower I will get a real coil over suspension

Quoted post[/post]]
hey ripp i want your ls and trans if you get that new set if you need sohc vtec let me know i know of one here
how much do you want for it?

Back