my new project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Me personally, I don't like racing seats. I'm too fat to have to keep getting over that hump on the side and my ass doesn't fit in the middle anyway lol

thats why I am keeping the stock ones, I am a little big for the seats i fit in them snug, so we will see how it takes before I rip them out and sell them.

ya, fat guys and racing seat dont mix. if i drive for an hour or two my tenzos start to get alittle uncomfortable. but the seats look kick ass. how much did you pay?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
ya, fat guys and racing seat dont mix. if i drive for an hour or two my tenzos start to get alittle uncomfortable. but the seats look kick ass. how much did you pay?
500 for seats and rails.
That aint bad, do they sit high in the integra?
They did in my 240, which is why I sold them, mine went for $600 with rails.
If your getting those rear seats, you should have gotten recaro fronts to match it, but 500 is a descent deal, the whole setup is like 800+ new.

get some type r seats, or some ep3 seats (sexxxxayyy).

what are your goals with this car? do the rear seats NEED replacing, or are you only doing it because you think its cool (im not saying it isnt) and you have the cash? I dunno, spending that money of seats youll never sit in...

my goals for this car is a daily driver, the rear itr seat because it will match the front seats better, no my rear doesnt need to be replaced. but it would look cleaner with seats that are a closer match. I also plan on getting black carpet, and i am thinking of a JRSC for a little boost.

i looked into front type R seats hell yeah they are nice looking but I dont have 1000 per seat. and the ep3 seats are sweet also. I am sure I could get some s2000 seats also

Quoted post[/post]]
That aint bad, do they sit high in the integra?
They did in my 240, which is why I sold them, mine went for $600 with rails.
If your getting those rear seats, you should have gotten recaro fronts to match it, but 500 is a descent deal, the whole setup is like 800+ new.
nope they dont sit high at all they sit lower than stock

i wouldnt get the s2000 seats, i mean if you are going to get the jdm rear you gotta get somethin thatll match, like the ep3 or a recaro. s2000's are leather like your integra seats are.

thats my listing. lol I bought them off high altitude from Aracheon. I an going to sell the seats, something came up and need money

found a JRSC for cheap so i am seeing if i can sell these and get a supercharger. if they dont sell then they go back in the car, right now they are in my room, and it only takes 15 to install the seats. nice to have complete bolt in seats

well I have new plans for the integra and will keep you all posted on what i am going to do

well today I got my hids in that I got in a group buy.
04_22_06_1027.jpg

04_22_06_0947.jpg

the install only took 5 mins.

and I installed my skunk2 short shifter
04_12_06_1701.jpg

and I got my autometer triple piller pod of a guy on honda-tech, but no gauges yet. not bad for $20. he never installed it
04_22_06_1037.jpg

How much was the HID kit? And what group buy did you purchase them in?

ANNNNNNNNND....... I want to see night shots of the HIDs. :mrgreen:

Back