my new project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:woowoo: I got a gsr cluster for my car and got it at a hell of a deal thanks to Estorvito :thumbsup: all I can say is he hooked me up super fat on this cluster. :worthy:
04_25_06_1646.jpg

well I put in my gsr cluster and moved the led for the alarm from the cluster surround to the steering colum cover

old ls cluster
04_27_06_1726.jpg

new gsr cluster
04_27_06_1836.jpg

i switched out the speedo from the ls to keep the miles correct, I am sure it will work if not then i switch to the gsr speedo.

i may have missed this but how much were the hids? and i think i want to buy some if the group buy is still around... link? And the gsr cluster is cool, but the ls does the same thing besides the redline... :wtf:

weel today I put on the fat fives, I got a set of tires for free from a local guy but they ended up not being good, so I ended up buying new tires.

05_02_06_1725.jpg

05_02_06_1719.jpg

05_02_06_1718.jpg

BOooOohhOoOo!
That cluster thingy looks nice...

<span style="color:#FF0000"> <span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%">WHO's Your DAddY? lol</span> :p </span>

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
60 series tires?
yea :cry: thats all i could afford at the time. they were 25 dollars each tire tire cheaper then the 50 series tires on sale. so its not that bad of a ride. they will work for the time being

NOt bad rip..
I bought some khumos here for $50 beans a tire..
But i went with 205-55-15 instead of the 195's They look way better IMO.

Your car is looking sweet,,..Love it..
BUt wait till you see the pics of mine with the turbo. LOL

:p :p :p :lame:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
60 series tires?
yea :cry: thats all i could afford at the time. they were 25 dollars each tire tire cheaper then the 50 series tires on sale. so its not that bad of a ride. they will work for the time being

NOt bad rip..
I bought some khumos here for $50 beans a tire..
But i went with 205-55-15 instead of the 195's They look way better IMO.

Your car is looking sweet,,..Love it..
BUt wait till you see the pics of mine with the turbo. LOL

:p :p :p :lame:
I cant wait to see your car with the turbo

so I got my stock gauges to light up blue. i got blue leds and they were cheap, only 3.75 a bulb.
05_07_06_2258.jpg

and yesterday I picked up 2 b16a2 blocks, one complete built b16 head, b16 tranny, shift linkage, axles, p30 ecu, all the mounts, and engine bay wiring,

and now I am looking to get b18c bottom end, and doing a poor mans type R motor, I figured I could sell the b16 blocks and my a complete ls swap and have some extra cash to build the bottom end

Quoted post[/post]]
so I got my stock gauges to light up blue. i got blue leds and they were cheap, only 3.75 a bulb.
05_07_06_2258.jpg

and yesterday I picked up 2 b16a2 blocks, one complete built b16 head, b16 tranny, shift linkage, axles, p30 ecu, all the mounts, and engine bay wiring,

and now I am looking to get b18c bottom end, and doing a poor mans type R motor, I figured I could sell the b16 blocks and my a complete ls swap and have some extra cash to build the bottom end
looking good :thumbsup:
my 4 door GSR should be in my drive way by now, damn fucking loan assholes. Oh well, i'll find out tomorrow if I get this other loan... :)

Quoted post[/post]]

:) That's awesome!! Tell me more about the "Built" B16 head!! I wanna know internals and specs!! :mrgreen: If you do end up selling some of that stuff(ie: LS Swap, B16 blocks) We will need to be in touch!! And I'll keep an eye out for a GSR block for you! What are you looking to spend for one?

as little as possible, well today I sold the ls swap to kaokustoms, so here comes the FI. and not sure on the head yet, I have to call this shop in the springs to get a copy of what was done to the head, so now my car is engine less, and going to look for help from you and preludebuddy and kaokustoms to help with the swap. well it took me and chad about 6 hours to drop the ls swap, drop his mini me swap and install the ls in his hatch.

damn man that car has come a long way. congrats!

and there is a guy here on HS selling a gsr block for like 400 bucks. Also those hid's are hottttt! i wish i had some :cry: Anyway keep us updated man!

Back